Chapter 3: It Didnt Mean Anything. Did it?

I woke up at 4 o'clock still thinking about yesterday. I stretched my arms and went to the bathroom. I put on my denim shorts with a T-shirt that has the letter T. I plopped on the couch and watched spongebob. Then I got a phone call.

Phone Call

T: Hello?

J: Hey Tess it's Justin.

T: Oh um Hi Justin.

J: Hey uh what are you doing today?

T: Im watching tv.

J: I wanna take you somewhere

T: Why?

J: Cause I feel like it. Would you rather have me at your house?

T: No way but Im too lazy to get up from the couch.

J: I have an idea.

End of Call

I wonder what he meant. I put on my vans and stayed on the couch. Then a pair of strong arms carried me outside.

"Put me down!" I shouted. Until I realized it was Justin.

"Seriously bro? You snuck in my house."

"Learn how to lock your backyard door." he put me in the car and he drove off.

"Where are we going? Your basically kidnapping me."

"I left a note." he chuckled and I sighed. He drove to this smoothie place and got me a strawberry banana smoothie. How did he know?

"How did you know that's my favorite smoothie?"

"Lucky guess." he smirked then he went to Wendy's to order a frosty. Then he went to Burger king. I was confused.

"Just watch and learn." he went to the window and tapped on the glass. Then a guy came out.

"Yes may I help you?"

"Um this didn't taste good."

"You uh got the wrong place."

"But I got it from here."

"No you didn't."

"I thought the costumer was always right though?" he laughed.

"So how come?" Then he drove away. We started laughing. This is the first time I've actually laughed. He started taking me home. It was a silent car ride until he spoke up.

"Why don't you smile or laugh?" I looked out the window and shrugged.

"Why do you care?" Then he stopped the car.

"I asked you first." I faced him.

"What are you ten?" he crossed his arms.

"No. But I did ask you first."

"Are you seriously gonna start this with me?"

"Well maybe I am!" he said going close to my face.

"Well guess what this is none of your business and obviously you don't care!" I shouted in his face. Then he grabbed my face.

"What if I do?" He smashed his lips on mine but I uncontrollably kissed back. We backed away and he started driving again. I can't believe he just did that. But it doesn't mean anything. Does it? He finally got to my house and I got out.

"Tess wait!" he shouted. I slammed the door in his face and went into my little hideout. I cried. I can't believe he kissed me. But I actually enjoyed it. I can't fall in love ever again but now Im not so sure. Then I heard the door knob turn...