Chapter 16: Loss

I woke up in a cell. Was I in jail? I looked down and Im not wearing orange or stripped jumper suit. I looked around. It looked like I was in jail but I actually I wasn't. Then the door opened. My vision was kinda blurry so I couldn't see who it was.

"Well look who finally woke up. I couldn't enough of you." he said walking closer to me.

"Leave me alone!" I tried standing up put there were chains attached to my arms. He chuckled and my vision was getting clearer now. It was Austin. I shook my head in disgust.

"I should've known it was your dumbass who messed up my room." he came up to me.

"Im guessing you read my note."

"Yeah and your not gonna make me suffer." I growled. he chuckled and grabbed my face. I saw the keys in his pocket. I had an idea.

"But I don't wanna suffer. I wanna love you instead."  he kissed my lips and I kissed back. I slowly grabbed his keys and he backed away. I put the keys in my back pocket. He slapped me.

"Don't play that shit on me. I am gonna make you suffer starting now." he smirked but I didn't show any sign of fear. He put his hand on my stomach and he chuckled.

"How's your little baby?" my eyes widened.

"Don't you dare touch him!" I spat in his face and he gripped my face.

"Oh why would I do a terrible thing like?" he pressed on my stomach.

"Because your a monster!" I kicked him in the face and he held his face.

"Alright that's it. I tried to be nice but since your not." He grabbed a knife and poked my stomach.

"Im not a nice guy." he stabbed my stomach and I screamed in pain. I started breathing hard.

"I-is that it?" I breathed out. He punched my face and my right eye. I groaned and he wiped the blood from his hands.

"That was fun now wasn't it?" he said leaving me alone in the cell. I grabbed his keys and unlocked the chains from my hands. I rubbed my wrists and got up. I looked at my stomach and I saw that I lost a lot of blood. But that's not stopping me. I walked to the door and it was locked also. I grabbed his keys and I got out. I needed to escape.

"Leaving so soon?" I quickly turned around and saw Austin.

"Fuck you!" I shouted and he grabbed my legs making fall and being dragged. I kicked him where the sun don't shine and started to run away. Then I felt a bullet flew past me.

"Run or get killed." I turned around and saw Austin with a gun in his hand. I took out my gun.

"Touche." We didn't move. We just held the gun at our faces. Then I heard someone whispering my name. Something was telling me to back away. I started backing say then he pulled the trigger. He starting shooting.

JUSTIN'S POV

I woke up without Tess next to me. I shot up and saw her no where in sight. I got up and no one was here.

"Tess?" All I heard was my voice echoing through the house. What happened? I went back upstairs. I looked through her draws and found a burnt teddy bear and a note. I read it and I was mad. Someone kidnapped Tess. I ran downstairs and saw Chase drinking coffee.

"Where you going?" he asked and I grabbed my keys.

"Gonna look for Tess." he stopped me.

"No your not." I turned around.

"Look I know you probably don't care about Tess but I do. So you can't stop me." he gripped shoulder.

"Do you even know who kidnapped her and where he took her?" I gave him a blank expression.