Chapter 19: Wedding

I woke up and I felt something wet on my forehead. I looked up and saw Cinnamon.

"Cinnamon! Off!" she got off and wiped her drool from my forehead. That's nasty. I got up and took a shower. I put on my converse with a white tanktop and black shorts. I walked downstairs and I saw Cassidy and mom preparing something exciting.

"Oh Tess! Come come!" Cassidy shouted. I ran over to her and saw our baby brother Max. I've got to admit he was cute.

"No not him Mom!" I looked at mom. My mouth dropped. She was wearing a very sparkling white dress with a white flowers in her hair.

"Mom...you look beautiful." she hugged me.

"Aww thank you sweetie. So which wants to be flower girl?" Hell no. No way it's me.

"I'll be her." Cassidy volunteered. She nodded and mom showed me a white puffy dress. I am not wearing that.

"There is no way Im wearing that." I shook my head and crossed my arms.

5 minutes later

"See Tess you look wonderful." I frowned in the mirror.

"I don't do dresses." I said to Cassidy. I took of the dress and put on my regular clothes.

"I'm going out for a while." I said and I left. I walked down the sidewalk and someone covered my eyes.

"Cassidy I know it's you." I laughed.

"Guess again." Ok it was not Cassidy.

"James!" I shouted and he removed his hands.

"How could you?" Oh..it was Justin.

"Haha I was just kidding Justin." I laughed as we walked down the sidewalk.

"So have you heard about the wedding?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Chase asked me to be his best man. I'll bet you'll look cute in your dress." I scoffed.

"I told you that I don't do dresses." We went inside Starbucks and ordered a frappuccino. We sat down and talked.

"Finally I get to see you in a tux." he playfully rolled his eyes.

"I get to see you in a dress." he said and I laughed.

"Whatever man."

"Justin! Justin over here!" Oh no. Paparazzi. He quickly grabbed my hand and we ran out. This was all I heard.

"Hey Justin? Are you cheating on your girlfriend?"

"Is she your new girlfriend?"

"Why are you cheating on your girlfriend?"

It was getting on my nerves. We hid in the alley and we saw them run past us. I was out of breath.

"You okay?" he asked me. I nodded and we smiled at each other.

"We should get ready for the wedding." I said and he chuckled.

"Whoa Tess. I didn't even propose to you yet." he smirked and I slapped his chest.

"Not us! My mom and Chase!" he laughed.

"Calm down man." He missed up my hair.

"No you calm down man." I fixed my hair then I messed up his.

"Hey Hey Hey! Not the hair." He fixed it upward and I shook my head.

"I got to go. Bye Justin." I hugged him but he didn't let go.

"Justin. Let go." I said and he blushed. Damn it was cute.

"Sorry. Heh and bye Tess." he said and I walked away.

"Stop staring at my ass Justin!" I heard him laugh.

JUSTIN'S POV

"Stop staring at my ass Justin!" I laughed as she walked away. Man I got to get ready for the wedding. I bet 5 bucks that she will look so hot in a dress. I chuckled at the thought and went home. I walked upstairs and saw something I didn't want to see in my entire life. Madison on top of James kissing with their clothes off.

"Madison!" she got off of him and faced me.

"J-justin! Um your home early?" James got up.

"What the fuck! I've been gone for 5 minutes and your here cheating on me with Tess's boyfriend!" I shouted as I grabbed my stuff.

"Justin I was just using you okay? Im sorry." she said grabbing my hand. I pulled it back.

"No fuck this! I gave you everything and this is how you treat me! Whatever! We're done!" I kicked them out of my house and I gave James the evil eyes. He shook his head and left. I put on my tux and checked myself out in the mirror. I fixed by hair and smirked at myself.

"Madison's a bitch." I shook my head and drove to the place. I saw Tess and she was in a white puffy dress with white flats. She was hot.

"Hey Justin." she hugged me.

"Ha. You like cute in a tux." I laughed.

"You look hot in a dress." she blushed. Aww so cute.

"Tess I have something to tell you-" I got interrupted.

"Hey Tess." James said kissing her lips.

"Hey." she hugged him. I stared at him but he didn't noticed.

"Oh what was it you were gonna tell me Justin?" she asked and I sighed.

"I'll tell you later." she shrugged and walked away with James.

*After Wedding*

I sat on my bed still thinking about that terrible image I saw. I saw her purple g-string on the floor and I picked it up with scissors. I chopped it up and threw it in the fire. I dialed Tess's number and she answered.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hey Tess. Listen. Do you wanna come take a walk with me in the park or something?" I asked.

"Sure why not." I hanged up and grabbed my coat. I have to tell her. Or she'll be hurt again.