Chapter 21: Fall

I woke up on Justin's chest. He was still sleeping. I smiled as he breathed in and out silently. I tried getting out of his grip but he held on. I looked at him.

"Stay." he whispered in a sleepy way. I chuckled and went back on his chest. He looked at me and he smiled.

"Morning." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Morning babe." He smiled and got up to the bathroom. I stretched my arms and got up. He came back looking over his shoulder.

"Damn Tess look what you did to my back." I looked and saw nail marks on his back.

"Sorry." I blushed and he chuckled.

"Don't be sorry. They means I've done it right." I shook my head and smiled.

"Ok." I put on blue shorts with Justin's sweatshirt that says R.A.R.E. individual. I put on my converse with sunglasses. Justin wore a black shirt with jeans and vans. He wore his snapback and his shades. He grabbed my hand and we left outside.

"So about last night." he brought up.

"I am so so sorry what I said about your dad. I was just mad." he said hugging my waist.

"Justin it's okay. I honestly understand." he smiled and we walked inside Starbucks. The waiter came up to us and he checked me out.

"Hello welcome to Starbucks. Im Harry your waiter for today. What can I get you sir?" he said staring at me. I blushed immediately and looked away. I heard Justin growl. Someone's jealous.

"I'll have an iced coffee." he gritted through his teeth. He wrote the order down.

"And what you you have love?" I smiled.

"The same thing." He wrote it down on the notepad.

"Alright it'll be ready in five minutes." he winked at me and left. Wow.

"Are you okay love?" he asked and I laughed.

"Justin there's nothing to worry about okay? I love you." he smiled.

"Aww I love you too." He went across the table and kissed my lips. He smirked and I rolled my eyes. Harry came back with our order and I saw him put a little paper in my pocket. But Justin didn't notice. He left and Justin glared at him.

"Justin?" he looked at me. I don't know what cane over me I just had to tell him.

"Um he he gave me his...number." he squeezed the drink making it explode it midair. He jumped across the table and slammed him against the wall.

"JUSTIN STOP IT!" I ran to him and saw Harry with a bloody nose. Oh my God.

"Why the fuck you flirting with my girlfriend!" I pulled him away and soon paps showed up.

"I-I I didn't know. I'm s-sorry." he crawled away and I looked at Justin. I shook just hear and left. He chased after me.

"Tess wait!" he turned me around.

"You didn't have to do that." I whispered.

"Im sorry. I just got..." he stopped

"You just got what?"

"I got jealous okay! I don't wanna lose you ever again!"

he said grabbing my hands. I sighed and looked into his eyes. It showed sadness. I hugged him and the paps started flashing camera's at us. It started blinding me giving me a headache. I tried walking but it was too much. I saw even more flashes causing me to see black spots. I fell down and. I covered my ears and closed my eyes hoping it was going to be over. I opened my eyes and found myself in a car. I sat up and found myself tied and duct taped. Again. Why does this always happen to me! I looked at the driver and I sure know that it's not Justin. I heard him chuckle.

"So you finally woke up?" Wait. I know that voice. No it couldn't be. He ripped the duct tape off my mouth and I screamed.

"W-who a-are y-you?" he stopped the car and picked me up from the car. He threw me inside leaving my arms scratched up. I glared at him and I got a closer look at him. No fucking way.

"I see you know who I am." Austin.

"How are you still alive?" he went up to me.

"Tell your little boyfriend to aim while he's looking at the target." he grabbed my jaw.

"How did you find me?"

"Thanks to Harry your "waiter" he gave me perfect information." I head bumped him and he held his forehead. I swung my arms under my feet and grinded the rope against the broken rail. It broke free and I started running. He pulled me back and pushed me on the wall. I scratched his face and he punched me. I sank my nails leaving blood. He pushed me against the wall and examined his arm. I held my head.

"You have some fight in you huh?" he kicked my chest. I breathed out for air. I couldn't suck it back in.

"But I have more." he grabbed me by the shirt and threw my making me slide to a widow leaving a crack. I got up but Austin pushed me put the window leaving me on the balcony. There was no blockage and we were very high up. I looked back at him.

"You can do anything! You won't be able to leave my sight!" I look down. I sighed. I let myself fall. I looked up and saw Austin smirking. I felt gravity pulling me down even faster. Waiting for my whole body to pound against the hard ground. Suddenly I felt it. A sharp pain going throughout my body. I saw pitch black. Then I passed out. It was the end for me. Goodbye Cassidy. Goodbye Mom. Goodbye Justin...

JUSTIN'S POV

I LOST TESS! Fuck man. That stupid paparrazzi pushed me put the way for some reason. Now I'm thinking that it wasn't paparrazzi. When they left I saw one leaving. I followed him dragging Tess who was unconscious to the car. I ran to the car but it was about to leave. I put this little tracking device on it. It took off and I ran back to the house. I got in the car. it didn't want to move.

"Why now! WHY!" I stopped cause the keys were not in the ignition. I put it in and drove to the destination. I saw Tess passed out on the floor. I ran to her. She was still alive but I don't know how long. I drove her to the hospital. I sat down and mom, Ryan, Chaz, Cassidy, Chase and Tess's mom.

"Is she gonna be okay?" they asked. I sighed.

"I don't know. But all I need right now is a miracle."