Chapter 6: Why...

I woke up and stretched my arms. I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. I turned on the faucet and felt the water trickling down my back. I scrubbed my body and rinsed it off. I dried my body and grabbed my clothes. I put on my Jordan's with blue jeans. I wore a shirt that says "Blah blah blah I don't wanna hear it" on it. I put on Jake's jacket and fixed my hair.

"Tess! Breakfast!" I heard Cassidy scream from downstairs. I walked downstairs and Cassidy was eating Bacon while mom wasn't here again.

"Where's mom." I asked taking one from her plate.

"Date." I chuckled and continued eating Bacon.

"Alright Let's go. We don't wanna be late." We walked outside and we I drove us to school. We walked in and she saw Alex. Then we all walked to our locker which had Jake leaning against it waiting for me.

"Hey beautiful." he said pulling me in for a hug.

"Hey Jake." I kissed his cheek.

"Aww. It's adorable." They said while I blushed. They laughed and the guys put their arms around us. We went down the hallway where Justin was. I made no eye contact with him.

"It's ok Tess." Cassidy whispered. I nodded and Jake and I went to Tech class. I went on my instagram and I saw that someone else followed me. Justin? How did he get my instagram? I looked at his instagram and he had a lot of pictures of himself without his shirt. It was hot. I shook my head and continued looking. Then I saw a picture of me sleeping with Justin. Then it said "I love her so much. She's so cute when she's sleeping." I smiled at that one thing. I liked it and commented on it. "So do you." Then I followed him.

"You okay?" Jake asked me. I nodded and plugged in my headphones. I started listening to Drake. Just hold on were going home.

I got my eyes on you

You're everything that I see

I want your high love and emotion endlessly

I can't get over you

You left your mark on me

I want your high love and emotion endlessly

Cause you're a good girl and you know it

You act so different around me

Cause you're a good girl and you know it

I know exactly who you could be

Just hold on we're going home

It's hard to do these things alone

Just hold on we're going home (home)

I got my eyes on you

You're everything that I see

I want your high love and emotion endlessly

I can't get over you

You left your mark on me

I want your high love and emotion endlessly

Cause you're a good girl and you know it (oh yeah)

You act so different around me

Cause you're a good girl and you know it

I know exactly who you could be

So just hold on we're going home (going home)

Just hold on we're going home (going home)