Chapter 2: Wow

I walked down the hallway and I saw no one. I turned to my left and saw the doors closing. I ran to it but it was locked. Then I heard chuckling. I turned around and saw Justin walking towards me. I tried running away but the walls were closing in on us. We were chest to chest.

"I told you you were my sweetheart." he came close to my face and....

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I shouted. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time 7 am. Great now I have 30 minutes of sleeping left. Probably make the best of it. I went back to sleep. But the problem is I can fall back asleep. I was thinking of that dream. What did it mean? Could I possibly be crushing on Justin. No no I couldn't. I can't fall in love. I just can't. Then Cassidy came in with a bat.

"Cass?" I asked.

"Why you screamed? Intruder? Rapist? Bad dream?" I laughed and she closed the door and sat in my bed.

"Well Remember that kid justin?"

"Yeah. Why? He's here?" she went to get her bat but I stopped her.

"No I had a dream about...him." she slapped my shoulder and I held it.

"Ow."

"Yeah it should be ow. How can you dream about that..that..that blech." I laughed then nudged her.

"But I don't know what it means."

"It means you like him!"

"No eww! I can't fall in love again. Remember the emotional incident with...him?"

She paused for a moment.

"Oh yeah. But you can't stay hidden forever. Someone might change you."

"Oh yeah like who?"

"Someone." I shook my head.

"Whatever we gotta get ready for school." we looked at the clock and it was 7:29. We got into the bathroom and did our business. I changed into my capris with boots and a shirt that says "I didn't chose thug life it chose me." I put on a Beanie and my black jacket. Cassidy wore white shorts with a shirt that has a peace sign on it. She wore her converse. We got out of the bathroom and ate breakfast which was eggs and Bacon with orange juice. Our mom drove us to school and we reached our locker.

"Next class is gym." we groaned and we saw the hallway walking left. Great now we have to walk right. But Cassidy walked left with the rest of the crowd. I sighed and walked right. Am I the only one that's not scared of him? Then I got stopped.

"Hey sweetheart. Got my text?" Justin whispered in my ear.

"Uhm..yeah. How did you get it?" I crossed my arms across my chest.

"I know a few people hun." he smirked. And I just realized that we were the only two in the hallway.

"I see were alone. Let's go somewhere." he whispered in my ear. I shook my head and started walking away. He grabbed my wrist and twirled me around and pinned against the wall. He came closer to my face.

"I told you you were my sweetheart." he whispered. I pushed him out of the way and ran to gym.

"I will get you sweetheart!" he yelled and walked away. I sighed and walked in gym class. Oh no were doing dodgeball. Terrific.

JUSTIN'S POV

Damn. That new girl is looking fine. But she's playing hard to get. She needs to loosen up. But all I want to do is see how she can handle me in bed. Oh yeah. Then I can leave her like everyone else. I can't fall in love. Justin Bieber never falls in love. With anyone.