Chapter 9: Rescue

JUSTIN'S POV

I heard a crash downstairs and Cassidy came into our room. I got up with a gun.

"Stay here." I went downstairs. I saw these three guys and a girl? I was so confused. Then I heard their conversation.

"Can you find her already?" Selena? She was on this too?

"Calm down bossy. We will find and kill her." Was that Chase? OK let me explain. Chase was the guy I turned my back on and that almost killed Tess.

"Well this is taking too long. I'll find her myself." She was walking upstairs. Shit.

"No. Let's do this another time." She sighed and nodded. They left. My blood was boiling. I can't believe she was on this the whole time.

"Jay?" I turned around and saw a terrified Tess. I put my gun down and pulled her in. She cried on my chest.

"Don't cry. I will protect you." I kissed her forehead and Cassidy came down.

"What happened?" I shook my head.

"Bunch of idiots." we all sighed and went back to bed. But Tess couldn't go back to sleep.

"Tess? Are you okay?" she shook her head.

"No. Im scared Justin. What if they come back? W-"

"Stop. Im always going to protect you. I would take a bullet for you. Know Why? Cause I love you way too fucking much to ever leave you." she smiled and I kissed her cheek.

"Thanks Justin. You make me feel safe." she laid on my chest and she still couldn't sleep. Only one thing to do now.

"Across the ocean, across the sea. Starting to forget the way you look at me now. Over the mountains, across the sky. Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes. Through the storm and through the clouds. Bumps on the road and upside down now. I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night. Don't you worry'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight. Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight. Through the sorrow, in the fights. Don't you worry'cause everything's gonna be alright." I looked down and saw she was fast asleep. I kissed her temple. I fell asleep.

TESS POV

I woke up on Justin's chest. I tried getting up without him waking up and successfully I did. I took a shower. I dried my body and hair. I put on my neon green shorts with one of Justin's shirts. I put my hair in a messy bun and got out of the bathroom. I saw Justin was still asleep so I went downstairs and grabbed a banana.

"Well well well. Look who finally woke up." I turned around and saw the guy that kidnapped me and Justin. I dropped my banana.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" He chuckled and got up from the couch.

"Oh no reason. Just wanted to stop by. How's Justin?" He came closer to me but I backed away.

"Don't be scared of me. I just wanna have a simple talk." he touched my stomach and I whimpered.

"Hows your baby?" my eyes widened.

"H-how did you know that?" he smirked.

"I know everything about you." he whispered in my ear. He slowly walked around me and I stood there scared.

"Your Dad died of a heart attack when you were seven, Your birthday is March 12 1997, your favorite color is blue and Oh yeah...you used to be a very very happy girl. Am I right?" How did he know all of this? I slowly nodded my head and he chuckled.

"Alright enough about you. Just to let you know My name is Chase." He pushed me against the wall and I was about to scream.

"If you scream I will stab you." he whispered. I closed my mouth and he nodded.