Chapter 20: The Truth

I was waiting for Justin outside. His car pulled up and I walked to his car.

"Hey Tess." he hugged me.

"Hey." he drove to the park and we walked around talking about random things.

"And then I took both of the icecreams from the top and made a mess all over my car!" I laughed.

"Your so stupid to do that." He chuckled.

"Speaking of ice cream?" we saw an ice cream station. We grabbed our ice cream and ate it. He out some on my cheek and I gasped.

"You did not!" I wiped it off and "accidentally" wiped it on his shirt.

"Im going to get you for that!" I ran around and he was way to slow.

"Too slow Bieber!" I said and I felt strong arms around my waist picking me up in the air. I laughed and he ran around. People were giving us weird looks but I didn't give a fuck. He put keep down and he looked into my eyes. I quickly looked away and blushed. We started walking to the car. Then it started raining. I screamed and we ran to the car.

"You look wet." he said starting car.

"So do you." he started driving.

"Tess I have to tell you something." he said

"Okay shoot." he took a deep breath.

"Ok you might be mad but...James is-"

"The best boyfriend ever?" he scoffed.

"You wish." I looked at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he rolled his eyes.

"He's not the right one for you." he said. What the hell?

"And you are?" he kept silent.

"You don't know anything about him!" I shook my head.

"Justin stop it!" he stopped the car.

"Why should I huh? Im trying to tell you the truth!" he shouted.

"Your just jealous that I found someone who loved me!"

"He's cheating on you with Madison!" I froze.

"I don't believe you." I whispered and he sighed.

"I saw them." I shook my head.

"No. No! It's not true! Your just lying!" he groaned in frustration.

"Tess! Open your eyes! He doesn't love you like I did!"

"You know what Justin? Just take me home!" he drove back on the road and there was a comfortable silence. I looked out the window. He reached my house and we walked inside the house.

"Hey guys what's up?" Cassidy chirped through the house.

"Well I just found out that Madison cheated me with Tess's boyfriend but she's so lost to believe me."

"Oh Im the lost one here?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Tess there's a letter for you." she gave me a letters.

Dear Tess,

Im sorry but it's over. I wasn't feeling you any more. I found someone who's more hotter and has a better body than you. Sorry but Peace!

Love, James

I nearly cried. Why does shit like that always happens to me. Cassidy left the room on her phone and I looked away.

"I told you!" he shouted.

"Justin just leave!" he got in front of me.

"Why don't you let your dad kick me out huh?"

I let the tears fall down my face.

"Stop!"

"How bought you call your dad and tell him to make me leave!"

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" I broke down in tears. I can't believe he said that.

"Tess." I got up.

"Just leave it Justin." I started walking away grabbing my phone then Justin grabbed my wrist and made my back hit the wall. He kissed my lips. I tried to push him back but he deepened the kiss. I dropped my phone and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands went under my ass and squeezed it.

"Jump." he mumbled on my lips. I jumped and he carried me upstairs to my room. He gently laid me on the bed and kissed my neck. I moaned and he left sloppy wet kisses on just neck until he found my weak spot. He sucked on it and slightly bit it. He took off his shirt and kissed my lips. He took off my shirt and took off my bra. He licked my nipples and sucked on it. I moaned and he smirked.

"You like that?" I nodded and he chuckled. He got off of me to take off his pants but I pushed him down. I slipped his pants down with his boxers and I stared at his size. Of my God. I took a hold of it and attached my mouth on the tip. I went all the way down and went faster. He got a hold of my hair. He moan and I felt a warm oozing liquid forming in my mouth.

"Fuck Tess." he whispered and he flipped me over. He took off my pants and underwear and kissed by clit.

"Aww. Someone's wet." I quietly moaned. He slipped two fingers inside of me and I grabbed the sheet covers. He went faster and slipped his tongue inside. I gasped and he smirked. He kissed my lips and thrusted into me. I moaned loudly and he buried his head into my neck. He went faster and I moaned uncontrollably. Then he collapsed on top of me and I sank my nails into his back.

"Im sorry for all things the things I did to you. I love you Tess. And I will never stop loving you." he whispered in my face. I smiled and he passionately kissed my lips. I flipped him over and rested my head on his chest.

"I love you too." he kissed my forehead and we slowly fell asleep.