Chapter 10: No Way

I woke up and Justin was trying his best to stay awake. His eyes were red and he was in a very uncomfortable chair. Poor guy. He saw that I woke up and looked over at me.

"Tess." He looked like a zombie. He hasn't showered. His hair was messy, he was probably starving and he didn't have his game right now.

"Justin. How long were you awake?"

"48 *yawns* hours." I gasped. Why would he do that to himself?

"Justin you have to at least get cleaned up and eat something." he shook his head.

"No. Not without you." I sighed.

"Can you do it for me?" he looked at me and nodded.

"OK. I'll go home and get cleaned up. I'll bring us something to eat." I smiled and he left. I sighed and looked to my right. I saw Cassidy sleeping on the chair. I tried tapping her but she was too far. I grabbed a bottle kg water and threw it at her. She woke up.

"Seriously Tess? A water bottle?" I nodded and she got up.

"Where's the sleepy head?" she asked giving me my medicine and water.

"I begged him to go home and get cleaned up."she laughed. She told me to say ahh but I shook my head.

"Now Tess. Be an adult." I crossed my arms. I sticked out my tongue.

"Don't make me do it." I looked away and then she started tickling me. I laughed and she shoved the pill in my mouth. I swallowed it and drank water.

"Was that so hard?" she teased me.

"Whatever." Then Justin walked in with McDonald's in his hands.

"You happy now? I did something." I smiled.

"Thank you." He gave me my bag and we starting eating.

"Justin. You also need to sleep." he pouted.

"But Im not tired. See?" he smiled. I shook my head.

"Your words say one thing but the bags under your eyes say another." I crossed my arms.

"Ok fine. But Im sleeping next to you."

"Fine by me." He sat next to me and rested his head on my lap. He fell asleep. Damn. Then Cassidy, Alex, Ryan and Chaz came in.

"Hey Tess. How you feeling?"

"Could be better." Alex smiled while giving me a hug. He went to Cassidy and hugged her waist. Then Austin and Jake came in. Oh boy.

"Hey Tess." Austin said hugging me.

"Hey..Tess." I heard Jake say. They all left except Jake. I motioned him to sit next to me.

"Jake? What's wrong?" he sighed and looked at me. His blue eyes were losing color. He was sad.

"Tess. I'm sorry for hurting you. I just want us to be friends." we hugged.

"Whatever makes you happy Jakey." Suddenly Justin woke up. He glared at him.

"What's he doing here?"

"Now Justin. Can you promise that you won't kill him to pieces?" They both got up eye to eye.

"Now shake on it." Jake held his hand out but Justin didn't.

"Pwease Justin? For me?" he slightly smiled and shook his hand. But he was smirking. I saw Jake in pain. Then he started going down.

"Justin!" He let go and Jake shook his hand. I slightly shook by head then my mom bust in.

"TESS!" she ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Are you okay sweetie? Did he hurt you?" she's. glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"No mom and Im okay." she sighed in relief.

"Where were you anyway?" I asked and she smiled widely.

"I was on my 10th date with the same guy." she happily said.

"Who is it!" I shouted.

"You'll see him when you get out of the hospital." I nodded and she left. This guy better be something worth living for.

2 weeks later

I walked out of the hospital with Justin by my side. We got into the car and started driving until I got a text.

Cass

411 411 CIGIDKWSWWNTFHA

Oh no.

"Justin! CIGIDKWSWWNTFHA!" he stopped the car.

"Wait what?" he asked.

"Cinnamon is gone don't know where she went we need to find her ASAP. Duh." he chuckled and we started driving down the road to find some clues. Then we saw paw marks leading to the forest. He turned an I jumped out of the car following the tracks.

"Cinnamon!" I shouted but know answer. I know I'll use her nickname.

"Cinna Rolls!" I heard her bark. I ran towards her and saw that she was in a very sharp trap.

"Justin help me!" I shouted and he grabbed his pocket knife and cut open the trap.

"Come baby come." she jumped out and raced for the car. She's okay. I texted Cassidy that we found her and we started to go back. I sighed deeply.

"You okay?" Justin asked.

"Yeah Im just ready to see this guy." we reached the front door and I saw my mom.

"So mom Im here. Where is he?" she motioned him to come out and my eyeballs nearly fell out.

"M-mom. Your dating Chase!?"