Chapter 18: We meet again

It's been 2 years since Justin hand I broke up. Obviously I didn't care. I successfully graduated highschool I am dating James and Justin is famous for his voice. Woop-de-do. Justin's and Madison's relationship is going great and I just with them the best. He still tries to get in touch with me but I don't really answer them. Didn't need to didn't want to. Over the 2 years I successfully killed 30 gangs, blew up 120 buildings and now Im eating a doughnut.

"Hey Tess?" Cassidy asked me. I looked at her.

"You know Alex right?" I gave her a "are you kidding me" look.

"So I saw him with a girl FYI not jealous, and it looked a lot like Madison. Also with James but the worst part is that they were kissing." I shook my head.

"Must've been someone else cause she's dating a celebrity and he's mine." I grabbed a water bottle.

"Oh can you please please please get some tampons and ice cream for me?" she asked with puppy eyes. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I walked out and lit a cigg up. After 3 puffs and threw it away. I bumped into someone which made me fall on my ass.

"Oww." I groaned.

"Oh Im sorry let me help you."

He helped me up. I rubbed my sides and looked at him.

"Oh my God." I breathed out. I removed his glasses.

"My hair is a hot mess!" I examined my hair through his glasses and fixed my hair. He chuckled and brought my phone over his head.

"Hey!" I jumped up to reach my phone until I saw his face. Oh no.

"Tess." It was Justin.

"Uhm...Hey Justin." I awkwardly said looking down. He lifted my face. I completely blushed.

"So uh how you been?" I asked.

"I've been good. You?" I shrugged.

"Eh okay."

"You wanna grab something to eat with me?" he asked.

"Umm..I-"

"I know you want to." I sighed. I nodded and we went inside McDonald's. We grabbed our food and sat down. There was an awkward silence between us. Then he cleared his throat.

"So it's been a long time since we saw each other." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah I guess so. How's your relationship with...Madison?" I asked looking down.

"Well I guess it's okay. But enough about her. Let's talk about you. What have you been doing?" Uh oh..He can't know that I've did all that stuff.

"Well umm....I-I you know um...." he gave me a "spill it" look.

"Fine. For the past 2 years I've killed 30 gangs and blew up 120 buildings." I confessed.

"Tess!" he groaned. We threw away our trash and we started walking.

"So thanks for the food and stuff but I need to get going." I was about to leave until Justin grabbed my wrist.

"Wait. Before you go. Here's my new number. So we can keep know touch." I put his number in my phone and he gave me a hug.

"Bye Tess." he said before walking away. I walked back home and I got a text.

James♥

Hey babe. I wanna take you somewhere. Get ready.

I smiled and walked upstairs. I changed into a crop top that says "SWAG" with high wasted shorts and my white converse with gold studs. I put my hair in a messy bun and waited for James. I heard his car. I ran out and he hugged me.

"You look cute as always." he kissed my cheek. We went inside the car and we drove to the movie theaters. He grabbed my hand and we walked inside. We were going to see Lucy. We bumped into someone. It was Justin. Are you kidding me? With Madison...

"Hey Tess." he said. Madison kept eying James but he didn't notice.

"Hey. What movie you seeing?" I asked.

"Lucy." I sighed. Great. We walked in and took our seats. The order was James, Me, Justin and Madison. The movie was starting.

JUSTIN'S POV

Oh my God. It's been 2 years since I saw her. Damn I missed her so much but she had moved on. We were watching the movie and Madison rested her head on my shoulder. I heard Tess moving uncomfortably. I think I was making her jealous.

"Justy I have to go to the ladies room." she got up and left. So did James. It was only us.

"Hey Tess?" she looked at me.

"Hmm?" I sighed.

"Look. Im sorry for what I did before. Can we just forget about the past and be friends?" she looked down.

"Sure. Why not?" she smiled and me which made me smile back. James and Madison cane back and we continued watching the movie.

-------

After the movie we said our goodbyes and we went home. Madison jumped in bed and turned on the tv. I shook my head and sat with her.

"News on the road says that Justin Bieber was spot at the movie theatres with his girlfriend and another girl with a guy. They were also seen together in front of McDonald's. Is Justin cheating?" I scoffed.

"Why do they always to that?" She groaned and threw a pillow at the tv.

"They wanna make me look bad." She kissed my cheek.

"Only to know your mine." I snuggled with her and we went to sleep.