Chapter 22: Forgotten

JUSTIN'S POV

I was pacing back and forth. I cannot repeat cannot lose Tess. If it wasn't for Austin Tess would be here with me. In my arms. I will kill him if it's the last thing I do.

"Mr. Bieber?" The doctor asked. I quickly got up including everyone else. Ryan, Chaz, Cassidy, Jake, Chase, and her mom.

"We have good news and some bad news." I nodded.

"The good news is that she will be out the hospital in 1 week." I sighed in relief.

"The bad news is that she has amnesia and a broken wrist." My stomach dropped once I heard amnesia.

"S-she has amnesia!" I shouted. I was about to punch a wall but instead...I broke down in tears. Yeah Im a man.

"We don't know when she'll get her memory back. So give her some time. Don't pressure her." I nodded and wiped my tears. I went inside cause only one can go in the room. Her delicate little body. Ruined. By a bastard named Austin Mahone. She started waking up. Her beautiful blue eyes met mine.

"Hey." I whispered out.

"Who are you? Why am I here?" I sighed in sadness.

"Oh Tess."

"Who's Tess? Im scared! Nurse!" She shouted.

"No no no. Shh...it's okay I won't hurt you." She looked in my eyes and smiled.

"You can trust me." I said. I hugged her and she hugged back.

"My name is Justin. Justin Bieber." She shook my hand.

"I don't know who I am though." I chuckled at her cuteness.

"I know who you are. Tess Stone." She nodded.

"Tess. Tess? Tessie!" I laughed.

"Justin Bieber. Its time to go." The doctor announced.

I sighed. She touched me hand.

"Don't worry Justin. Don't worry." I smiled and left. I looked back at the window and saw her waving. I waved back and drove home. I got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"What have you done to Tess?" A cold, husky voice answered.

"I haven't done anything. Who are you!"

"Don't worry about that. You seem like a trustworthy man." He said. I could tell he was smirking.

"I know Im trustworthy. Answer my fucking question!" He laughed.

"You wanna know who I am?"

"Nah Shit!"

"You'll find out soon enough. But for now...would you help me?" He said.

"With?" I asked.

"Well it had to deal with keeping my Tess safe. Also revenge." This is getting weird.

"I do wanna keep Tess safe. How is she your Tess?" He froze.

"Don't worry about it. Stop asking so many questions."

"Fine. Revenge on what?" He chuckled.

"I'll give you details later. See you soon. Justin Bieber." The line disconnected.

Who was that?

How does he know about Tess and I?

Is he related to Tess?

What else is Tess hiding from me?

Why does he need me?

I guess as long as it keeps Tess safe. But Im telling you right now, this can get ugly.

Just remember Bieber.

It's only to keep Tess safe...Revenge....Tess and Revenge.