Chapter 13: Ive Turned Dangerous

I kept looking up at the ceiling because there was nothing to do. My mom and Chase said they were taking a 2 week Vacation. Cassidy was doing something with Alex for the whole time. Everyone was always busy except me. I was bored. I looked through my phone and saw something different. I had a video on my phone. I never took my phone. I clicked on it and watched.

Video

Justin: Now we are walking to go see my beautiful girlfriend Tess.

He walked into my room and I was asleep.

Justin: Tess is asleep.

He shook me lightly. I smiled and opened my eyes.

Tess: Hi.

I waved.

Justin: Tell me how much you love me.

He smirked and I pushed him lightly.

Tess: I love you so fucking much.

Justin: Aww you really mean it?

He kissed my cheek.

Tess: Yes. Your my Jay forever and no one can change that.

I attacked him with a passionate kiss and he dropped the camera. I laughed in the background.

End Of Video

I smiled cause it was a very cute video he made. I miss him so much. But whatever. I continued watching the ceiling and something wasn't right. I quickly ran downstairs and saw that the stove was on fire. Shit. I grabbed a cloth hoping it would stop but I made it worse. This is Why I can't be a firefighter. I ran to get the fire hydrant and then I forgot where it was. I just sat down a took a glass of water and started drinking.

"Why am I so stupid?" I threw my water on the fire and it stopped. Finally. I went on the couch and relaxed. I started getting hungry. There was a 90% chance that what I just burned was my lunch. I groaned and I put on a black shirt with white shorts. I put on my converse and our on my snapback. I headed out to get some food until I heard wolf like howls. I turned around and saw some guys behind me. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"Where do you think your going?" I heard one whisper in my ear. I jumped and pushed him off me.

"Get away from me you perv!" I kicked him in his balls. He signalled the guys to get me while he held his nuts. I ran away and went inside Dunkin Doughnuts.

"There she is!" they said. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Think Tess think! I saw a window and I climbed out and the guys surrounded me. I slowly backed away as they came closer. I grabbed a gun that was know my pocket and shot every one of them. What did I just do? I grabbed their bodies and put them in the dumpster. I smirked in satisfaction. What was wrong with me? I shook my head and walked into Wendy's. I grabbed my food, ate it and threw it away. Then a guy came up to me.

"Hey. I saw what you did back there." I growled and I pushed him into and alley where no one can see us. I pulled out my gun.

"Hey Hey Hey. Im not gonna be a little snitch aight. I think your pretty good." I held his collar and looked at him in the eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I want you to join my gang The Black Skulls. It looks like you can handle some trouble. There's a gang that we have to fight and I think your up for it sweetheart. You can even lead since your way scarier than you look." he smirked at me. I raised one of my eyebrows and smirked.

"I'm in."

JUSTIN'S POV

Damn it. I have to fight a gang called The Black Skulls. They mean business. I couldn't worry about Tess right now so I had to plan stuff. We started to leave and we headed into the alley.

"Stop right there!" I heard a voice say. I stopped and took my gun out.

"Come on out James!" he came out with his crew and Tess? Oh no they kidnapped her.

"Why did you kidnap Tess you little fucker!" I shouted and she laughed.

"I wasn't kidnapped." she came closer to me.

"I chose to be here." I was shocked. Why would she do this.

"Why?" she chuckled and she signalled the guys to attack his crew and it was between me and her.

"Tess please don't do this." I begged her but all she did was smirk

"Oh Justin." she spin kicked my leg which made me fall to the ground and at this point her gun was at my head.

"Any last words Bieber?" Only one thing left to say.

"I still love you." I said and her eyes softened.

"Y-you still love me?" she stuttered.

"Come on Tess don't go soft!" James shouted and her eyes darkened again. Then back to softened. She took the gun back and walked away.

"Just make him give us what we want and get him out of my sight." She said before vanishing into the shadows. I threw the money at his feet and picked it up.

"Nice doing business with you Bieber." he cackled and they vanished in the shadows. We got up and drove away. I was still in complete shock when I saw Tess. Maybe this was my fault. Maybe I was the one that made her bad.

"Ayo bro? You okay?" Ryan asked. I shook my head.

"This was all my fault."

TESS'S POV.

He actually said that he loved me. Probably just a trick. I started walking home.

"Hey Tess. Good job back there." James said.

"Text me if you need me." he winked and I walked home. This was very different. I never knew this side of me. They trained me up for the gang so I was pumped you and ready to go. Show no mercy. Tomorrow I have to go see this guy for my money. If he don't have it his brain is getting blasted out. This had to be a secret. I have to keep it from Cassidy even though we tell each other everything. But if she found out she would go crazy. I grabbed a cigarette and puffed it out.

"I need a nice long shower." I stripped my clothes off and hopped in the shower. The hot water hitting my skin felt so good I moaned in pleasure. Don't judge. I dried myself off and put on shorts with a tanktop. I put my hair in a ponytail and hopped in bed. I got a text from James.

James

Night Boss.

T£$$

Night trusted one

I turned off my lamp and slowly drifted to sleep. What was happening to me? Why was I becoming bad? I don't know Why but I kinda like it. This is a new feeling for me. Now realized that Im not bad.

I've turned dangerous.