Chapter 8: Trouble

I woke up listening to slow, steady heartbeats. I smiled because I was under Justin. I looked up and saw him sleeping peacefully. I tried getting up but Justin's grip around my waist got tight. I looked up again and he opened his eyes.

"Morning sleepy head."

"Im the sleepy head?" he said in his sleepy voice. He kissed my lips and let me free. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I put on my shorts with Justin's shirts. I fixed my hair into a messy bun. Justin came in and washed his face. We walked downstairs and ate breakfast.

"Tess? I have something to tell you." I faced him and I nodded.

"Uhm..Im in a gang to kill people for money. It's my job. If I can quit I would but I can't. I just wanna keep you safe." I was frozen. He kills people now? Im so lost. I don't know him at all.

"I-I don't know what t-to say..." he looked into my eyes.

"Just trust me on this one." We were about to kiss until I heard a bang.

"What was that?" I asked scared. He shushed me and got up slowly.

"Stay down." I went under the table until I heard the door bust open.

"What do you want!" I heard him spat out.

"You and the girl." I heard a cold voice say.

"Leave me and her alone!"

"You thought I didn't find out huh?" Then I saw someone come where I was.

"No stop." his voice was trailing away. I guess they took him out of the house. Then a pair of hands grabbed me from under the table. I screamed, kicked and even spit at him put he put a piece of cloth around me mouth. He threw in the trunk where I saw Justin unconscious.

JUSTIN'S POV

I had a painful headache. I couldn't see anything but pitch darkness. I tried moving my arms but they were tied up. I felt around with my feet and I felt a sharp object. They are so stupid not tying my feet. I pulled it closer until it reached my ankle. I picked it up with the tip of my fingers. Got it. I cut the rope and spit out the cloth from my mouth. I got out of the chair and found a knife and gun. I picked it up and continued walking to the exit.

"Stop right there Bieber." I heard him say. I turned around and saw Nothing. Then I've been punched to the floor. I took out the gun and shot him. I heard him laugh.

"You think that can stop me Bieber?" I didn't know what he was talking about until someone held me back. I struggled to get loose. Then he showed me a screen with Tess tied up in a chair getting beat to death.

"You see what happens when you mess with me? One more time Buck." Buck punched her and she screamed in pain. It broke my heart.

"NO! L-leave me alone. Justin...." she broke down in tears.

"Let me go! What do you want? I'll do anything!" I shouted. The guys let me go and he went up to me.

"Anything?" I nodded and he snickered.

"How bout this? You work for me again and...Ah! Break up with her and kill her."

"NO! I'LL JUST WORK FOR YOU JUST DON'T HURT HER!" I shouted.

"Break up with her and kill her."

"NO!"

"Then say goodbye to the girl you love." He shut the door and the screen. Tess! I ran to the door and tried opening it.

"No!" I banged the door and I heard a scream. I kicked down the door and ran down the hallway.

"JUSTIN!" I heard her scream. I ran the other way and past millions of doors. I heard her scream coming from the last door. I had the gun in my hand to defend. I knocked it down and saw Tess unconscious on the floor bloody. I shot the guy who abused her. I threw my knife at the other guys neck. I ran to her body and carried her outside. I jumped out through the glass window. I ran to the car they kidnapped us in and saw the key in the ignition. Idiots. I drove to the hospital until I heard Tess's voice.