Chapter 12: Betrayed

I woke up chained to the ceiling. I looked around and saw no one around. I shut my eyes again and I heard a rusty door open. I quickly opened my eyes and saw a guy in a black hoodie and sunglasses.

"I see you finally woke up you sluttly bitch!" he harshly spat at me.

"Who the fuck are you!" I shouted in his face. All he did was smirk.

"Oh Tess. You don't need to know who I am." he chuckled and slapped me hard. My face darted to the other side.

"Leave me alone Im not scared of you!" I spat him and I kicked him in the chest. He held his chest and groaned.

"A little fiesty eh?" he punched my stomach and I kicked him in the face. This was fun. I guess I got him angry cause he grabbed a gun. I was scared shitless now.

"You wanna stop trying to act tough before something bad does happen?" I quickly nodded. He smirked.

"Good." he put the gun in his pocket and came closer to me.

"Who are you?" I asked him again and he shook his head.

"Why so many questions little Tessie?" he stroked my cheek. I couldn't do anything so I just moved my face away.

"Can you just answer my question?!" I spat in his face.

"Can you shut the fuck up? I need to teach you a lesson for being with Justin." he said and he unchained me leaving me to fall.

"Now tell me. Has Justin ever touched you like this?" he stroked my chest lightly.

"No." I said looking the other way. He gripped my jaw making me face him.

"I guess he hasn't treat you the way I do." he smirked still stroking my chest lightly. He started to go down and I stopped him.

"Stop! Please!" I cried out.

"Oh baby. If you knew me I wouldn't stop." He took of his glasses and his hood.

"A-Austin?" I breathed out in shock. He smirked.

"Your so stupid." he punched my jaw and I fell on my back. He chained my wrist tight so I wouldn't move. He caressed my body and I started tearing up.

"S-stop please." I whispered.

"Shut up! This is for being with Justin." He harshly squeezed my boobs and I screamed in pain.

"Your hurting me!" I screamed. He harshly kissed by neck and sucked on it hard.

"NO!" I shouted once more. Then he started to slide down my jeans.

JUSTIN'S POV

I have no idea where Tess went. She just disappeared through the rain. I headed back inside and sat on the couch.

"Did you find her Justin?" Cindy asked me with a worried look.

"No. I'm really sorry but it's like she disappeared." I explained.

"Maybe she'll turn up." she said as she grabbed her bag.

"Chase and I will be back." she said as they left. I can't believe that she actually sees something in that idiot. It still makes no sense. I heard a sudden knock on the door. I hope it's Tess. I ran to open the door which revealed Selena.

"Look Selena. Just get away from me!" I shouted in her face.

"I know I know. I came here to say Im sorry." she let herself in. The fuck? Bht something was going on. I felt weird. She actually looked kinda cute. No stop it I love Tess.