Chapter 11: Getting Used To Him

JUSTIN'S POV

Her mom is dating Chase! I thought he was dead. What the fuck is going on.

"Mom. You can't possibly be dating him." Tess said crossing her arms.

"Why not dear. He's awesome." They kissed. Blech!

"Uhm..This is getting uncomfortable." I said grabbing Tess's hand. We walked upstairs and closed the door

"I cannot believe this! My mom is dating a criminal!" she shouted.

"Look babe. St least there not married. Unless we make sure they don't." I smirked.

"Justin. What are you up to?" I shook my head.

"I'll tell you later." The door opened revealing Chase. I got infront of Tess.

"Aww. You thought I was dead huh?" he came closer to me.

"Just to let you know, I know your up to something to ruin our relationship. I actually love this women."

"Since when you love anything?" I sternly asked. He glared at me.

"Trust me. Don't try anything stupid." he patted my cheek and left. He makes my blood boil. First he kidnaps us, then breaks in her house, kidnap her again, almost killing her and now He's here. She sighed and sat on the bed. I stroked her hair and she looked up.

"Why does this happen to me?" I sat next to her.

"It's okay. We'll think of something."

CHASE'S POV

I just got done talking to those little brats upstairs so they can get used to me and some Shit. I walked to the kitchen where Cindy was. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"So what do you want to do today?" she shrugged.

"I don't know. You choose." I smirked and raised one of my eyebrows.

"Oh did you talk to Justin and Tess?" she asked.

"Yeah. There're gonna get used to me one day." She smiled and I kissed her lips. Then I heard footsteps coming downstairs. We saw Tess and Justin holding hands waking towards the door.

"Where are you two going?" Cindy asked.

"Oh Im taking her out for a while." Justin said. Tess glared at me before smiling and her mom. They left.

"So back to what I was saying, what do you wanna do?" She asked once again.

"Well. How bout you take a nap while I bring a surprise for you." she nodded and went upstairs. I don't trust those spoiled brats. I went inside my car and drove to the frozen yogurt place. They were in line with Ryan and Chaz. This will not end Well. Good thing I got a disguise. A fake mustache with a hat and sunglasses. I went in line and they didn't recognize me. I heard their conversation.

"So what are we gonna do about you mom and this guy?" Ryan asked.

"I don't trust him. I thought he died?" Tess whined.

"I don't know how he survived that fall but all we know is that He's here with your mom. Who knows what he can do while we sleep." Justin said holding Tess's waist.

"Bro. We need a plan. Meet at the "place"." Chaz whispered. Sounds interesting. They nodded and bumped into me.

"Sorry sir." Tess mumbled. I nodded and they left. Gotta follow them. Shit I need a gift. I looked around and saw a dozen roses unprotected. Oh Well. I snatched it and ran away. I love stealing. I followed them to a house. I'll check it out later. I drove back to the house and slept with Cindy.

TESS POV

We went to our "place" which was Justin's old house. We got in and it still looked fresh. We sat down and Justin wrapped his arm around me.

"So what's the plan to stop this madness?" I asked.

"How bout we show your mom how much of a criminal he is?" Chaz suggested. We nodded. It was getting kinda late. We drove back home and hopped in bed. Justin's body temperature was so warm. I fell asleep. I heard the door open and I pretended to be asleep. I heard footsteps coming closer. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Chase?

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he sat on the bed.

"I came to apologize." I gave him a weird expression.

"For what?"

"For kidnapping you." I chuckled.

"Sure now what do you want?"

"I know other looks like that I'm a lying snake but if I love your mom we have to have some kind of bond." he said. I sighed and he left. I looked up at Justin who was awake?

"Did I wake you?" I asked.

"No babe. I heard what he said. I don't think we can do anything now." he whispered. I nodded.

"Yeah." he kissed my temple.

"Let's talk about this in the morning." he said. I nodded and I went to bed.

The Next Morning

I woke up with someone shaking me. I groaned and stirred in my sleep. Then Someone tickled my sides. I started laughing and I opened my eyes. It was Justin who was on top of me. He bent down and kissed my lips passionately. I grabbed his neck to deepen the kiss. He backed away and stroked my cheek. I pushed him off of me and got on top of him.

"Really?" he asked. I nodded and playfully slapped him. I rested my head on his chest and he held me.

"Why are you so cute?" he asked. I looked at him with a puppy face.

"You see?" I laughed and I poked his cheeks. I stroked his jawline until I reached his nose. I poked it. He chuckled and I got off of him. I took a shower and put on blue shirts with a tanktop. I put my hair in a messy bun and I saw Justin on my phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing." he replied handing me my phone. I looked at it and my home screen was Justin and I sleeping. Aww. Wait did he do that again.

"Did you take pictures of me sleeping again?" he smirked and got up.

"Maybe." he chuckled. We went downstairs and we saw everyone sitting together.

"Well good Morning you two." my mom said. Everyone was smiling. Don't tell me.

"What's going on? What did I do? I didn't do it. I found it like that! Gosh stop yelling at me!"

I hid my face in Justin's chest. They all laughed. Now something was up.

"Tess we have to tell you something." My mom said.

"We're getting married."

My eyes widened.

"Wait what?!" I shouted.

"Is there something else that I should know?" I crossed my arms. Justin tried to calm me down but that didn't work.

"Also Im pregnant for 3 months." she confessed. I was pissed.

"I can't believe you never told me." I ran out the door not knowing where I was. It started raining so I couldn't see. I felt someone running after me. It was probably Justin. Suddenly I felt a tranquilizer dart shot into my back. I fell down and my vision was blurry. The last thing I saw was a guy dressed in black smirking at me. He put duct tape on my mouth and put me on his shoulders.

"This is for being with Justin." he said and threw me in the back and then I passed out not knowing where I was going. All I know is that I want to go to back home. And I mean now.