Chapter 5: Seriously

JUSTIN'S POV

I held her waist while I slept cause I love her and I wanna protect her. She yawned and turned in her sleep and faced me. I pecked her cheek then she woke up.

"Oops sorry babe. I didn't mean to wake you." she patted my cheek and smiled.

"It's Okay Justin Im fine." she said getting up. She went to the bathroom and I went downstairs to see Cassidy sitting on the couch and her mom in the kitchen.

"Mornin' guys." I waved.

"Hey." they said at the same time. Tess came downstairs and I hugged her tight.

"Im going to take Tess somewhere." I said heading for the door.

"Okay. Stay safe." I heard her mom said. I opened the door for her and drove us to Ihop. I ordered waffles with orange juice and Tess ordered pancakes with eggs and orange juice. Then a girl came up to us.

"Hey Im Brianna. I was hoping if you guys wanna come to a party at Stefano's Club(made up)." She said handing us a flyer.

"It starts at 7." That sounds like fun. I looked at Tess and she agreed.

"We'll be there." she nodded and walked away. We got our breakfast and started eating.

"We're going to have fun don't ya think?" I asked sipping my juice.

"I guess so. Sounds like fun." she said eating her eggs. We finished and we started driving around.

TESS POV

"Justin why are we driving around?" he glanced at me and smirked.

"Just driving. Ima take you to my house to meet Ryan and Chaz and my gang." He's in a gang? Great.

"Umm...ok." he kissed my cheek and we reached his house. All I saw was bottles cigarettes and more bottles. The stench of smoke filled up my nose. I coughed and stepped outside.

"It smells bad in there." I whined putting my shirt in front of my nose.

"Come-on it will be fun." he convinced me while grabbing hand. We walked in and I saw Ryan and Chaz. There's 2 guys I didn't know. I dusted the couch and took a seat.

"Guys this is Tess. Tess this is Ryan, Chaz, Twist and Austin." Austin? That sounds just like- no stop it. I moved on.

"Hey Tess. You're looking fine." Twist commented me. I blushed and looked down.

"Thanks."

"She's taken bro." Justin shouted. They laughed and then Austin handed me a bottle.

"Uhm no thanks." I said but he still held it.

"Come-on. Just try it." I sighed and took the bottle. He smirked and sat next to me. I moved away a little. He went closer and put his hand on my thigh. I quickly removed it and I stand up.

"Um didn't you hear him? Im taken." I said put he pulled me closer to him.

"I want you back Tess." He whispered in my ear. I tried pushing him away but his grip around my waist started hurting me. Then Justin came in the room.

"Hey bro." he quickly let go of me and started laughing.

"That's so funny Tess." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"We are gonna leave." Justin said grabbing my hand. We went to the car and got ready for the party. I put on my white jeans with a crop top that says "Love the way you lie" with my white converse hightops. I little on my Beanie and waited for Justin. I asked Cassidy if she wanted to go but she said no. Mom went out to do "something". She probably went on her date. I heard a honk and Justin was outside. I got in the car and pecked his cheek.