[6] Falling

"There. I think where done!"

Jimin exclaims, Clasping his hands together and looking at their DNA structure with pride. Jungkook smiles softly.

"I geuss so. I'll bring the project on Monday?"

Jimin nods and runs his hand through his blonde locks. Jungkook eyes the action.

"So hyung.... How about that date?"

Jimin grins happily and stands up. Jungkook does the same.

"Give me a second hyung. I'll just change."

"Take your time."

Jimin answers with a soft hum, Buttoning up the flanel as Jungkook had adviced him to do earlier, The younger sprints his way to his walk in closet to change. Jimin grabs his backpack and dusts it off, Slinging it over his shoulder as he hears the door open and close again.

"Im done."

"How do we get to my apartment?"

"We ride my car. I dont want you on my bike like that."

Jimin huffs when Jungkook passes by him with a frown. Is he implying im ugly and unfitting to ride his probably million dollar bike?! Who does he think he is?! Aish this brat!

"What?! Why!"

"You look too...."

Jungkook trailed off. Jimin squints at the youngers back.

"Too wha--"

"Desirable."

Jungkook cuts him, voice an octave lower, It made Jimin shiver slightly his cheeks slowly turning red. Jungkook turns around, Now with a playful smile on his lips.

"Last one to the door pays for lunch."

He says and starts running down the stairs laughing like an idiot. Jimin screeches and tries to catch up, He fails.

"YA! JEON JUNGKOOK!"

He screams out. Then suddenly he gets an idea. He pushes himself up on the railing and slides down fast, Grinning.

"Jungkookie! Heads up!"

Then he flings his body forward, crash landing on Jungkook. They both fall on the carpet floor laughing, Air knocked out from their lungs. Jungkook looks up and stares. Jimin was on top of him. He was ontop of HIM. His heartbeat was erratic, Eyes slightly wider than usual. The smile on the youngers face gets wiped off, Licking his dry lips unconsciously while Jimin was still a giggling mess. The flanel hitched up because he had one leg over Jungkook's hips, The other inbetween the young boys's legs.

"Woops! Sorry! Am i heavy Kookie?"

Jimin asks in panic, Trying to scramble upward. But Jungkook grabs the elders hips to ground him down, Making it impossible for him to escape.

"Lets just.... stay like this for awhile."

Jungkook is CERTAIN what he's feeling for Jimin is love. If its not, He doesnt know what else is. And fuck, It all seems so fast. They just met a week ago. And they've only seen each other thrice. But Jungkook felt so... right? He hears Jimin faintly mumble out an okay, And rests his head on Jungkook's chest even though their position was akward. Last night, He had a conversation with Hoseok. And his mind was a mess. But he did a hella good job trying to organize his thoughts. His mind replays the scene last night.

"And im scared hyung. Im so fucking scared."

(Wait, Let me process it for a moment. How exactly does he make you feel?)