[23] Apologies

"Hey! Hey. Look at me. You're okay baby. You'll do great okay? Just call me if something goes wrong. Me and Jungmin will just be around the mall okay?"

Jimin nods his head, Bottom lip sucked in by his teeth. His eyes close by instinct when Jungkook presses a kiss on his forehead.

"Have fun."

Jimin whispers when Jungkook gets pulled out by Jungmin screaming 'Arcade daddy! Arcaaaade!' He takes one last deep breath before turning around to face the fancy dine in restaurant Jungkook's parents told him to go to.

Jimin wanted to look formal. He really did but sadly he didnt bring that much clothes to Seoul. So he settled with a black button up shirt with white collars and buttons. Tucked in a pair of recently washed black jeans that werent ripped (Jimin hesitated alot but he didnt want to appear trashy so he threw his ripped jeans back in the luggage with determination.) And black shoes. He had nothing with him except his phone and his wallet, both being gripped by his left hand.

"Here goes nothing."

Jimin says to himself and pushes the glass door with his free hand and scans his sorroundings for the couple he was meeting.

Right off the bat, Jimin realizes that he was in a fine dining restaurant. Feeling self conscious he looks around whilst biting his lips, He notices a girl furiously waving his hand, He squints and realizes that indeed, That was, HyeonIn.

"Can i help you sir?"

Jimin softly shakes his head.

"No thankyou."

He declines politely to the waiter and walks towards the table the couple were at. And he wasnt joking when he said this restaurant was fancy. The place was at the far end of the mall's 2nd floor and it occupied almost 1/4 of the space. It was huge, And Jimin wondered why it was in a mall in the first place. It was worthy to be made as a stand alone restaurant.

The chairs were all leather, Raven (Like Jungkook's hair) A huge chandalier was hanging off the middle of the whole thing. Chairs and tables were dalicately rounded in the place, The walls could be considered as a very light shade of cream, As opposed to the black tiled floors. A stage was setup in the middle and someone was playing the piano. Heck even the setting of the utensils on the table looks so sophisticated that Jimin wanted to change clothes.

"Jiminie! Im so glad you showed up!"

His boyfriend's mother exclaims, Cheerful. Jiyong, Who was very grumpy at him when they first met, Now wore a soft smile on his face. Jimin smiles and bows his head respectfully. What suprises him though is when HyeoIn stands from his seat and hugs him, Even going as far as kissing his cheek as greeting.

"Sit down! Sit down."

Jiyong ushers him, Jimin nods gently and sits on the opposite chair (Can we just say couch because its so comfortable and it can be considered as a fricking couch anyways)

"May i ask why you invited me in dinner so suddenly?"

Jimin politely starts, Avoiding eye contact but knowing that 2 pairs of eyes were staring into his soul.

"Oh honey, Let's have champagne first okay?"

Jimin silently nods his head, Awkardly squirming in his seat.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, If you're gonna try to make me break up with Jungkook again im---"

Jiyong shakes his head, No.

"Jiminie its nothing like that. I requested this dinner so I could personally apologize for my own behavior."

The raven haired man started, Jimin leans over the table shortly, Eyes widening.