[31] Plans

"Jungkookie?"

Jimin whispers, Eyes wide. He got atleast 3 hours of sleep after Jungkook's nightmare. But after the clock stroke 5 he gave up trying to sleep again.

"Are you up?"

"Im up now."

Jungkook says quietly, voice hoarse and thick with sleep.

"Did i wake you?"

Jungkook noses Jimin's hair with a hum.

"You didnt. I was half-conscious."

"We should go somewhere."

Jimin suggests, Jungkook hums again slipping his colds fingers on Jimin's shirt just to feel the warm skin of his boyfriend's hip.

"School?"

Jungkook mumbles in a teasing tone. He gets a slap on his chest in return.

"No you idiot. Somewhere we can relax for a day."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I dont know yet, Lets think about it."

"Whatever it is i know im paying."

Jungkook complains, His bottom lip jutted out. He was just teasing ofcourse. If time did come, He'd trade all his belonging's for Jimin. No questions asked, No hesitation.

"Not my fault my boyfriends rich."

Jungkook rolls his eyes with a soft chuckle.

"What am i your Sugar daddy?"

"You cant be, Im still a year older than you. But hey, I'd never disagree if you want to pamper me."

Jungkook fake sighs in dissappointment.

"You only love me for my money."

"Get up lazy ass."

Jimin giggles out, removing Jungkook's arms around him to sit up and stretch abit.

"Hey! Why did you do that! I want my morning cuddles!"

"We'll cuddle when we get back from where were going. Get up baby."

Jimin pats his boyfriends tummy and pushes himself towards the edge of the bed. He gets stopped by Jungkook's leg.

"Can i atleast get a kiss then?"

"Not with morning breath no, Brush your teeth and i'd reconsider."

"Meanie."

Jungkook huffs with a pout.

"And people think you're scary."

Jungkook's pout deepens.

"Dont make that face, Kook. Get up or you'll get no kisses at all."

Jungkook never bolted out of the bed so fast in his life, Stumbling over his own feet and the blanket with a silent 'fuck'

He wants those kisses, Okay? Stop smiling like that.

>>>

"Jungkookie!"

Jimin screams running out of the bathroom shirtless, He was wearing ripped Jeans, Hair dripping and Jungkook's white shirt tightly clutched in his chest. He was glowing in excitement, eyes curved into cresents.

Jungkook stops playing piano tiles to look up at his boyfriend, From his bed.

How they got there from Jimin's apartment? Well, Jimin insisted they get ready there since it was still so early and Jungkook had no clothes in Jimin's apartment. (Jungkook makes a mental note to steal one of the drawers in Jimin's closet so he can stuff his clothes there.)