[37] Future?

"We'll see you this summer baby boy, Take care."

Jungkook says with a smile, Pressing a kiss to his brother's forehead. He watches the boy walk away with his small hands clutching his aunt's.

Their trip went by fast, It had been a blur after the night at the club. It was as if everything was on fastforward. Nevertheless, They all enjoyed. But again, All good thing's must come to an end. School resumes after this weekend. But Jungkook still wished they had just a tad bit more time, But ofcourse they cant. They were highschool student's. He has obligations and so does Jimin.

He wondered what would happen in the future, But at the same time he was scared. Scrared of what would happen to him and Jimin.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

Jimin says, Interlacing their fingers together. Jungkook snaps out of his trance and grins at his boyfriend.

"I was thinking about when i should propose to you."

Jimin chuckles.

"Dont worry, You have a lifetime."

Jungkook squeezes their hands and smiles.
>>>

A few farewells and hugs later, The others took off in their own ways. Jimin didnt really want to be seperated from Jungkook just yet so when he got to his aprtment with hoseok, He quickly packed a few of his stuff and made his way to Jungkook's house, without notifying the younger ofcourse. Hoseok came with him but they soon seperated too because Hoseok was on his way to Yoongi's house.

Jimin stopped by a Chinese restaurant to order take out for him and Jungkook and grabbed a few packs of Popcorn from a 7/11 near Jungkook's subdivision. Jimin wasnt really in the mood to go out since they just came from a trip. He just wanted to cuddle with Jungkook, be domestic, And Netlfix and chill.

"Ajhussi! Hey there!"

Jimin greets when he gets to the gate of the house, grinning happily at the Guard who he had first met when he did a project with Jungkook. But now that Jimin always stayed at the latter's house they would often exchange small talks and had now developed a fairly acceptable friendship.

"Jimin-ssi! Here for Jungkook again, I see."

The guard answers with a smile himself. He accepts the hug and pats Jimin's back. Jimin giggles.

"As always!"

"Go! We dont want to keep the Young master waiting!"

Jimin grins and nods his head, As soon as he makea a 90° bow he heads towards the door of Jungkook's house. Jimin rings the doorbell 3 times before slipping inside the house. He takes of his shoes and stretches for abit.

"What the fuck, I dont remember ordering anything---"

Jungkook complains, A towel on his wet hair as he lazily walks down the stairs with VERY heavy steps. He was shirtless and was only wearing sweatpants.

"Special delivery for Jeon Jungkook?"

Jimin teases, Waving the chinese takeout with a hand on his hip. Jungkook's eyes snap upward at the voice and he breaks into a glorious smile once he sees Jimin.

"Hyung! You didnt tell me you'd be here!"

Jungkook exclaims taking of the towel on his head and placing it over his bare shoulder. He opens his arms and welcomes Jimin in a hug, The older doesnt accept though. He only pats the younger's wet chest and walks towards the kitchen.

"Hyung!"

Jungkook protest, Following Jimin to his kitchen.

"Nope, No hugs unless you're dry and you're wearing a shirt. Be down in 5 minutes or no kisses either."