[33] Gift

"Did you bring your charger?"

"Yes, Hyung."

"Your camera?"

"In my bag."

"Passport?"

"Its here baby, Calm down. I got everything."

Jimin lets out a sigh of relief.

"Just tryna be sure."

"You excited?"

Jungkook asks, Taking Jimin's hand in his.

"Exhilarated."

Jimin says with a smile, Adjusting his grip on his luggage.

"Are they already here?"

Jimin asks, Referring to the airport. They currently had just arrive and was now going through bag inspections and such.

"Yeah, Were kinda the last ones to arrive."

Jungkook mutters, While someone was doing a body check on him.

"I want to feel guilty but im not."

Jimin says, Bowing to the gaurd that gives them their luggage.

"Cmon baby, We have to hurry."

Jungkook ushers, Pulling Jimin when the older slips his hand on his.

"Hoseok-hyung!! Jin-hyung!!"

Jimin exclaims happily, Waving to them and the others. Jungkook takes off his shades and hooks them on his white shirt. Jimin was now ahead of him, And if Jungkook was pulling him awhile ago, Jimin was doing the same now.

When they get there they greet everyone and fixes their luggage together.

"Alright, Im gonna check these in, And Mark will get the boarding passes so give your passports to him."

Jinyeong says asking a worker to help them carry the luggage.

"Alright uhm, Im gonna go buy coffee with Jiminie and Jin, Anyone want anything?"

"Hobi~ Cappuccino for me!"

"Jimin-hyung can you get me an A--"

"Americano? Yep babe. Gotcha."

Jimin hums, Taking his phone out of his pocket. Jungkook chuckles at his boyfriend and plops down on one of the many chairs lined up in the VIP part of the airport, (Ofcourse they had to be VIP. As expected from Jungkook's parents.) Engaging in an easy conversation with Yoongi and Taehyung and the others.

"Are you excited?"

Hoseok asks, Eyeing his brother with a fond smile. Jimin nods his head, Linking arms with Jin.

"Im thrilled, Hyung!"

"Uhuh, Sure you are."

"Did you bring the rings?"

Jin whispers, his bestfriend nods cheeks flushing.

"I-I hope he likes it."

"Are you kidding Jimin? He'll absolutely LOVE it."

Jin exclaims, They fall in line to get their coffee while chatting about random stuff. They get back with cups in hand for the people who requested it.

Jimin was sipping on his iced coffee while balancing Jungkook's Americano on his other hand. He took off the lid so it would cool faster, He doesnt want Jungkook to burn his tounge.