[42] Time

Jungkook wakes up with a jolt.

His eyes almost roll through the back of his head because of the intense pain. Jungkook hisses, Wincing and reaching a hand up to rub on his temples.

He thinks back to what happens last night and gulps.

Fuck. He got drunk. Jimin would kill him.

And fuck. They fought.

"Fuck."

Jungkook rasps out, Forcing his eyes to open despite the pain in his head. Then everything becomes clearer. The first thing Jungkook notices was the familiar scent of Jimin's apple shampoo lingering in his nostrils. Then he realizes he's in their room, In their bed. Jungkook was about to stand only to figure out that he couldnt. His left arm and half of his body was carrying a weight. Jungkook squirms it was enough for Jimin to wake up with a grunt of discomfort.

"Jungkook, Stop that. Go back to sleep."

Jungkook's eyes widen at the sound of his lovers voice. He looks down. Jimin was half ontop of him, Leg thrown over his waist and body curled into his side. Jimin's face was pressed in the skin of Jungkook's neck. Warm breath fanning over the skin.

"Jimin---"

"Shhhhh."

Jimin shushes, Snuggling closer to Jungkook and landing a clumsy kiss on the boys neck. Jungkook frowns.

"Hey, We need to talk. What happened last night?"

Jimin whines, Shutting his eyes tighter. Refusing to acknowledge the question because he was still sleepy, He was about to fall back asleep when--

"Jimin!"

Well, He tried.

"Babe, Seriously."

Jimin says exasperated. He blinks his eyes open sleepily.

"Jimin. Explain. Now."

"Mmm... No good morning kiss?"

Jimin mumbles with a pout. Pushing his head up and puckering his lips. Jungkook frowns deeper.

Did they make up last night?

"Did we... did i...Are we okay?"

He asks, Desperately trying to recall last night.

"Fine, No kiss."

Jimin huffs, Letting his head fall and curling towards Jungkook. It was silent for a while until Jimin decided to talk.

He figured Jungkook deserved an answer of some sort, so he speaks up.

He was no longer groggy, He just didnt have the urge to move because it's been awhile since he felt safe and content and at peace in his boyfriend's arms.

Jungkook's fingers were aching to touch Jimin too although he stops himself, Worried that Jimin might blow up on him again.

"You got drunk, Last night. And then.... i took you home. You also beat up some shitheads who almost sexually assaulted me, And then... We didnt really make up but... I guess were okay. And i also want to say sorry for everything. What i did was reckless, And stupid, And unfair in your part. I was selfish and demanding. I shouldve known better, and Im sorry. I just... I-I missed you too much. That's all. And i know thats not a good reason and I know im areally bad Boyfriend, Just... Im really really sorry. You know i love you so much and i didnt mean anything i said to you. Im sorry i misunderstood you and accused you of cheating. I was mad and i didnt know what else to think. I acted out on impulse, Im sorry baby. I love you so much."