Author

Feel free to skip this if you so desire this doesn't have anything to do with the plot of the book but I have a few things to say:

I wrote this book when I was younger and am currently writing a new version of it both are pretty different from eachother but I decided I should still post this. If you're interested the new version is called Just Maybe I'm enjoyig writing the new version but this one while embarasses me a bit will always have a place in my heart as the first story I've ever completed.

Fair warning this book is cringy, cheesy, not the best written and pretty weird but I hope you can enjoy it and/or the other version of it. Thank you and enjoy.

Evan Pierce is a frail and small girl only reaching 5' 1" hasn't had the best life though it is better than some. Due to family issues she hasn't gone a full year without changing schools or citys three to four times, because of this she decided not to make any friends and barley talks to anyone and extreme introvert if you would.

Ian Walker is the schools hottest guy tall and ripped he's the perfect example of a heart throb he's not lacking in the looks department but in the personality cabinet yea lets just say he has plenty of room to fill on the shelves. What happens when these two come together?

I exited the locker room I saw the beast was there right outside the door and there were several girls behind him giggling and gawking at him, although he is hot I will admit that much...

I think I'm falling for Ian. I can't let Bell know...

"Well then.." his voice lowered "Evan Pierce I have every intention to win your heart and re-name you Evan Walker"...

His smirk grew then fell. Slowly he leaned in closer and closer until I could feel his warm, minty breath on my face...

"Evan" Ian started "I am going to kiss you" his words coming out with determination.

Before I could stop him or even react I felt his soft, warm lips touch mine lightly.

His scent becoming more dominate.

His warmth surrounding my body.

Millions of tiny sparks running through my body.

I'm not sure what came over me...

Maybe I just wanted to revel in this new emotion...

Maybe I've lost my my mind...

But instead of pushing him away I closed my eyes welcoming him...

P.S I really appreciate that you guys are reading my book and I hope you enjoy the first chapter! And keep reading it

P.P.S Any references to another show/book/movie/anything is completely coincidental and unintentional if i do make such references notify me and I'll change them