Finding her

Ian's P.O.V:

I walked into school and immediately smelt the same vanilla mint scent as yesterday.

I started looking around for the source hoping I hadn't mistaken and it was that girl  I had seen yesterday.

I looked around and I saw Brittney, Jessie, and Tiffany crowded around her laughing but she wasn't laughing with them hurt was shown on her face and then it was gone making me a little angry what had they done that hurt her?

The girls stopped as they noticed me walking down the hallway Brittney in her short pink pencil   shirt, her tight white crop top, tall stiletto heals and her bouncy blonde curls ran up to me making me stop, Tiffany her hair also in curls but she had on short white shorts and a yellow crop top and Jessie, her  hair was pulled into a high ponytail and she too had on a yellow crop  top but she had on skinny jeans instead of shorts. They ran up to Micheal and Jace.

I glanced down at her squealing "Babe I'm so glad you're  back" and jumped up wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek I pushed her away and looked over at that girl she was looking back at me and with mixed emotions mostly curiosity then fear she quickly turned around and walked away.

 I looked at Brittney In disgust as I pushed her away and headed in the direction I saw the girl go.

"Hey wait where are you going" Brittney questioned as she grabbed my arm making me turn around I was about to growl at her but refrained remembering that she's a human.

"Brittney" I started she looked up at me with lust and adoration in her eyes "I broke up with you weeks ago so get over me and don't touch me" I said almost growling at that last part and pulled my arm free. She stared at me wide eyed I started to leave to find my mate when-

"Mr. Walker I know you have somewhere to be and it's not in that direction" Mrs. Madison said she looked around "as do the rest of you now get to class" I growled quietly hating that I couldn't go find her.

I have to know if she's my mate or not...Just one touch, look, anything would help me...

Thoughts of her filled my head and school whizzed by and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I was a little angry my potential mate wasn't in any of my classes so far so I hadn't seen her all day, maybe I could find her and see her at lunch.

Maybe she'll sit by me.

With that in mind me and my friends aka my pack mates went into the cafeteria I looked around but I couldn't find her. I smelled the air but she hadn't been in here I followed her scent outside and saw her sitting by a tree reading a book She looked beautiful sitting under that tree with the wind blowing the few stray strands that freed themselves from her ponytail framing her face. When I got closer I heard her stomach growl and she sighed but continued reading why isn't she eating?  Was she not eating properly?

Evans P.O.V:

I sat under a tree and started reading one of my favorite books I'm surprised they had it here. It's so good.

I heard foot steps and look up to see the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen he was around 6ft. tall maybe taller his tight black shirt perfectly outlined his broad shoulders and very large very toned muscles, he had a sharp jaw line that was freshly shaved making my mouth water a bit his jet black hair was short on the sides but long enough on top that it just barely reached the bottom of his brow...yes he was very attractive.

He came toward over me and I realized he was the guy from yesterday and this morning. A feeling of fear washed over me.

I closed my book and got up I  was about to walk away when a deep masculine voice the kind  that make girls shiver said "where are you going" I was shocked why was this gorgeous beast of a man talking to me I looked at him.