Something sweet

Evan's P.O.V:

Soon after falling asleep I'm rolling around my bed creating a huge mess out of my bedding.

I was at home in the house of my childhood with my dad, my mom was alive and I was a kid again. We were all in the living room I was on the floor with crayons sprawled out everywhere and a few pieces of paper surrounding me. My mother had a needle in her hand and she was sewing me a new doll since my old one got ruined. While my dad watched us with a smile on his face.

"Mommy look" I said holding up my stick figure drawing of all of us. Me, her and my father.

"It's beautiful princess you're very talented." My mother said encouraging me.

"Daddy look!" I said holding it up so he could see.

"Very good Evan"

I was beaming. I was so happy that they like it. Suddenly the door opened and an angry red eyed man burst through the door and immediately jumped at me. My father jumped to protect me causing him to get a large gash down his back. He fell to the floor. My mother told me to run. And I did. I heard screams my mothers screams.

"Mommy!" I yelled as I watched the man stick a dagger in her chest. "Mommy!" I screamed. I watched as my mother lifted her hand up suddenly a knife when flying into the mans heart. I didn't understand at the time but she had used magic.

I shot up out of bed screaming. Sweat was dripping down my body. The door burst open, my head shot towards it and in came Ian, Micheal, and lastly Bellanie.

"What happened?" Ian asked coming towards me.

"Are you okay?" Micheal asked.

"Evan! Are you okay?" King asked jumping on my bed.

I looked at Bell and she had a sad expression. She knew I told her everything that had happened. I told her when I had woken up just like this at a sleep over. Ian and Micheal were still looking around the room for any sign of danger. Bellanie started rubbing my back and that's when I burst into tears. I didn't care that Micheal and Ian where in the room. I just wanted to cry.

"It's okay. It's all over. You don't have to worry anymore" Bellanie whispered rocking me back and forth.

"Evan" Ian said sounding heartbroken. If only he knew "What happened?"

"Ian, Micheal go back to sleep I'll handle Evan" Bellanie said still cuddling with me while I cried into her shoulder.

"But wha-" Micheal started.

"If Evan wants to tell you she will. But it's late" Bellanie tried to reason.

"Evan can I help?" Ian asked. taking cautious steps towards me.

"Bellanie you need to sleep" I said between sniffles trying not to cry anymore.

"Evan.." Bell started.

"No I'll be fine. Everyone go back to sleep I'm sorry for disturbing you" I said trying to sound like I was okay even going so far as to add a smile.

No one seemed convinced but they all nodded and left. Ian was the last one out the door and he looked back at me as if waiting for me to call out for him to stop. After a moment he left closing the door leaving me in darkness.

"Do you want to talk about it?" King asked curling up in my lap.

I thought about it for a moment and decided to show him. Mumbling some words I used a spell to show King my dream.

"Oh Evan..." King said. "I'm so sorry"

With that I started crying again. Pulling King closer to both comfort me and muffle my cries. It didn't work though soon the door opened and in walked a shirtless Ian. He picked me up and set me in his lap holding me and King close. He started rubbing my back soothingly and just let me cry. He didn't say anything just let me cry until I tired myself out. King staying with me the entire time. Oddly enough I fell asleep again and this time it was a dreamless sleep.