Dream?

Evan's P.O.V:

Everything was black. I had no idea which way was up or down. Heck i wasn't even sure if I was standing or laying down. I was just floating. No direction just emptiness. Suddenly a bright light appeared in front of me. It didn't move just a bright white sphere. I started moving towards it or it towards me. Which one I didn't know. But I was getting closer and closer until it consumed me. I tried to scream but no noise I tried to move my mouth but I couldn't even do that.

The light that engulfed me was no longer there. It was still bright but now I was standing on grass though I could not feel it. Surrounded by trees but I could not touch them. There standing tall between two trees in front of a cave of some sorts stood a man. A man I had seen before. The man that had attacked me in the woods. He did not look happy.

"Have you found her?" The man stated.

"My apologize Cronos. We followed her scent to Alpha Walkers pack but dared not go farther, I think the Alpha may have her there." Another man that I recognized from that day.

The man who apparently is named Cronos let out a ferocious roar. " No we need the witch in order to defeat him!"

"Cronos we had a plan made long before we found the witch can't we go back to it?" The man ask.

"Jackson you fool! If Ian has the witch we don't stand a chance! Either she dies or she joins us otherwise this is all for nothing!" Cronus growled out.

"Then what we going to do?" The man I presumed was Jackson said.

"We get her" Cronos snarled.

Suddenly I was pulled back and it was dark again.

"Angel? Angel?" A deep voice said while shaking me.

I gasped leaping up and falling onto the floor.

"Evan! Are you okay?"

I was breathing heavy and looking around frantically. What the heck happened? What was that?

"Evan? What happened? Are you okay? Was it another dream?" The masculine voice said frantically.

My breathing slowed and noticed I was still in Ian's room. Ian was standing in front of me holding onto my shoulders. His eyes were filled with concern.

"Evan?" He said quietly.

"I'm okay." I breathed out.

"What happened?" Ian asked. But I have questions of my own.

"Who's Cronos?" I asked. His eyes narrowed at my words.

"How do you know about Cronos?" Ian's voice no longer gentle.

"I saw him" Was all I said. "Who is he?"

"Where did you see him?" Ian said.

"Just now"

"You were asleep"

"Yep in my dream I saw him and before he was the one that attacked me" I explained.

"He was the one that attacked you?" Ian asked his voice getting deeper, angrier.

I nodded "Who is he?"

"And in your dream what did you see? Him attacking you again?" Ian asked. Still avoiding my question.

"No he wasn't attacking me."

"What was he doing?"

"I'll tell you when you answer my question. Who is he?"

Ian clenched his jaw. "You don't need to know"