This is War!

X's P.O.V:

We began preparing for battle the very thing Boss, Doctor and the others saved me for. They told me we were going to fight against some very bad people. My job was to stay behind the rest of the wolves and to only come forward when Alpha Walker can into view or we were loosing. Boss called me their trump card or secret weapon. My main objectives were:

1) Keep Boss alive

2) Make sure Alpha Walker falls

3) Make sure no one from the Night Walker pack survived

Easy enough.

I pulled on black leather pants, a black leather long sleeved shirt then they had me put on an armored vest though it looked more like a corset, Knee high combat boots with a couple hidden compartments that held a couple small knives and finally a long black leather trench coat that reached down to my ankles. I don't know what their obsession with black leather clothes is but I felt pretty hard-core. I tucked a few extra knives in the belt around my waste. I had two hand held pistols strapped to my thighs and extra ammo on my belt. The bullets and knives were obviously silver.

"Evan!"

That damn voice again! It sounds so familiar and yet I don't know who it is. I keep trying to talk to it but it doesn't answer me.

Who are you?

"It's me Bell"

Who's Bell?

"Ian's coming we're gonna save you!"

Ian? As in Walker?

"Ian says to stay strong! And He loves you! We all do!"

Get out of my head! I grabbed my head with my hands.

The door burst open.

"Come on X it's time for our group to leave" Boss said pulling me through the door. He wasn't wearing anything fancy like me.

I shook my head. I have to ignore this voice whoever or what ever it is.

"You better keep up" Boss said shifting and then running.

I started to run with them and for a while I kept up with them surprisingly but I don't have the strength or the stamina so I started to fall behind eventually I stopped out of breath. Boss stopped and got down letting me on his back and we rode like that for a while before he stopped. Everyone stopped. he flung me off his back and shifted.

"We make camp here and continue in the morning!" He yelled. "Mark! Go scout ahead see what kind of patrols Walker has set up and X go get some rest we need you at full strength."

"Here you'll need strength" One of the women warrior said handing me a bag filled with food and some water bottles. Her name was Natia she's always been nice to me.

"Thank you Natia" I said nodding while heading to a tree. Boss didn't let us bring tents or anything cause it would've been to much weight.

I climbed a tree and nestled into the branches it was pretty comfy. I was laying between two large branches so I was hidden unless you were looking for me you wouldn't have been able to find me. After eating some of the food and drinking a bottle of water I fell asleep.

I was woken up by two people talking. I shifted so I could see and it was Mark and Boss.

"They have patrols set up everywhere I mean everywhere they'd be able to see us from a few miles away" Mark said.

"That's impossible how did they know we were coming and from the west boarder!" Boss yelled.

"I don't know Boss. What are we going to do?" Mark asked.