The End is just the Beginning

Evan's P.O.V:

I watch as the little wolf pups run around carefree. Some were sliding down slides, some were on the monkey bars, some were climbing the miniature, plastic, rock wall, some were even running through the sprinklers.

"Luna would you mind holding him for a bit?" A beautiful, young, woman asked. She had short brown hair with blonde tips it reached right below her collar bone. Her eyebrows were perfectly trimmed, her nose sharp and small.

"Of course" I said as she handed me the baby.

"Thank you Luna his name is Blake and I'm Tina." She said running off.

I looked down that baby looked a lot like that women which I'm assuming was the mom. The baby was one of the chubbiest babies I had seen. He had piercing blue eyes as most babies tend to have but considering Tina had the same color I'm assuming...well more of hoping I guess..that he keeps that color.

Blake reached up with his little hands and grabbed my hair and started pulling on it.

"Okay Blake let's not do that." I said trying to get my hair out of his grip. When I finally did he started crying. "No no no Blake I'm sorry." I said while rocking him I began to whisper shush over and over into his ear eventually getting him to calm down. He was absolutely adorable. I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled. I then went cross-eyed and he started laughing. And that's when my baby fever went through the roof. I want a baby...

Tina came back a few moments later.

"Thank you so much Luna" She said picking Blake up.

"Of course! But please call me Evan." I said smiling.

"O-okay Evan." She looked kind of uncomfortable saying that.

"If you feel uncomfortable calling me Evan you can call me Luna." I reassured.

"Oh I'm just worried if Alpha would get mad at me."

"Oh don't worry he better be okay with it and if he's not he will be." I said with a small laugh at the end.

"Okay...Luna Evan I hope you don't mind me asking but when are you and Alpha getting married? Has he even purposed yet?" Tina asked a little hesitant.

Of course she'd want to know it's only natural for the Alpha and Luna to be together well except under certain circumstances like when Josie was Luna and Ian was Alpha they're mother and son that'd just be weird if they were together.

"Um no he hasn't proposed. It's only been a few months since the war after all and we haven't known each other that long. We're waiting for a bit." I said.

Although not that I would mind getting married to Ian. But maybe he doesn't want me anymore....

Since the war and I finally got my memories back which took a bit since we had to wait for the serum to wear off. But we also discovered that one of the experiments they performed successfully on me was somehow they managed to infuse werewolf genetics into mine. So not only am I a powerful witch but now I'm a powerful witch with werewolf like abilities. I don't have a wolf in me but I do have higher strength, stamina, and heightened senses like a werewolf.

Maybe he sees this as a flaw...

So maybe he doesn't want me anymore...

And he's just keeping me around cause he feels bad?

I don't know.

"Well most werewolf couples get married pretty fast but I guess since you're not a wolf maybe it's normal to wait?" Tina said.

"Hey Evan?" Michael said looking a bit nervous.

When did he even get here?

"Excuse us Tina."