Attacked!

Evan's P.O.V:

There I was enjoying my sweet music and finishing the details on my latest creation. Well drawing. King sitting beside me. When I started hearing a noise outside. Like it was loud and there was yelling.

"Luna!" A big man yelled bursting through the door "rouge's are-" he went wide eye and dropped. There was a silver dagger in his back. I screamed.

"Shut up! Pathetic little witch" the tall pale man said. "Come with me"

With all my strength I ran and jumped through the window making sure to have King in my arms. Quickly I whispered an incantation that commanded wind to slow down our fall.

"Get back here!" The man yelled jumping after us.

"Ian!" I shouted attempting to get his attention but he was in the middle of an intense battle.

I screamed when I felt a sharp pain in my arm as well as a firm grip.

"Now I've got you!"

"Ian!" I screamed.

"Get your filthy paws off her!" King yelled leaping onto the mans face.

"Get the hell off of me stupid cat!" The man growled yanking at king.

"King!" I yelled watching the man struggle.

I used this chance to create fire. And as soon as King was thrown off I threw the burning ball at him. Next I used the strength and speed spell and he when he came after me I dodged. Placing another burning hand on the back of his neck. Cause him to scream. He flipped around looking at me with crazed eyes needless to say he was furious. His eyes started turning a shade of red. Blood red. His canine teeth expanded as well as his nails but nothing else after that. No fur? No bones snapping? And why does he have red eyes?

Vampire...

I'm dealing with a vampire.

"You I'm supposed to bring you back alive...but..." A wicked smile appeared on his face "There's no reason I can't mess you up first." He came at me faster than before.

I tried to dodge as best as I could all while attempting to contact Bellanie but I guess she was fighting or something cause she's not answering.

I screamed when I felt a searing pain in my ribs. I fell to the ground.

"Evan!" King shouted. I looked to where he was at and he was struggling to stand.

"No one can help you Evan." The man snapped placing his foot on my ribs and putting more and more weight. I could feel my ribs about to break but I couldn't do anything it was too much all I could do was scream. "Yes that's it scream! Beg me to stop!" The man said and started laughing.

"Evan!" Ian yelled running towards me.

The man removed his foot and instead picked me up by my neck holding me above the ground. "If you take one more step she dies." The man sneered.

"Let her go" Ian growled but didn't move.

It was getting harder to breathe. I clawed at the mans hand attempting to get him to let me go. Slowing I fought less and less as the air became harder and harder to obtain.

"Let her go!" Ian roared.

"Beg." The sick man said.

I couldn't see Ian but I'm sure he was at war with himself.

"Evan!" I heard Bellanie yell.

"Evan!" King shouted his voice weaker.

"Looks like you do have friends." The man said. Giving me a wicked smile.