Evan Dawn Pierce

Evan's P.O.V:

A defining beep awoke me as I rolled out of bed if you could even call it that, it was extremely flat after years of use that I had placed on the floor with a blanket and a pillow, not that I was complaining since it was all we could afford. I was just thankful I had something to sleep on besides the cold ground.

I immediately turned off my alarm clock reading 7AM and hurried to my closet that's basically empty since I don't have many clothes.

I grabbed an oversized sapphire blue sweatshirt that reached a little past my butt along with a pair of jet black leggings and a pair of well used charcoal black high tops. After getting dressed, I grabbed my hand mirror. Looking at it, I noticed some acne scars and a couple of blemishes on my face but I didn't mind everyone has them I put on some mascara that I got as a gift from my dad, making them more noticeable. I'd say I have fairly long lashes but since I have blonde tips you can't really tell.

Quietly as to not disturb my father, I raced downstairs and checked the fridge which didn't have much so I guess I need to go shopping soon and decided to make eggs, toast, and bacon. I ate a piece of toast and a piece of bacon but I wanted my father to eat the rest since he needs it more than me.

He works late today so I wanted him to have the energy to work properly. Then I hurried and cleaned up the kitchen, I grabbed my bag closing the door as I left for school. Last night, my father got fired from one of his jobs and it was one of the higher paying jobs so we lost a lot of income, so I decided I was going to get a job to help him out after all my birthday is in about a month and I should start helping pay for things we need well if we don't move by then.

For my Birthday last year my father got me a new pair of high tops in the same color but I wanted these to be completely unusable before using those my dad protested saying, I should where the new ones and that he could buy me more if needed but I new that was a lie. My dad didn't want me worrying about money saying it was his job to do that.

Finally I make it to school. Seeing how it was only 7:40AM, I still had some time I walked around trying to get a feel of the building.

The lady sitting at the front desk looked at me then sweetly said "Can I help you with anything"

"Umm I'm new and I need my schedule my name is Evan Pierce" I said.

The lady stood there for a moment looking at me then said "Oh I'm sorry" grabbing a papers "Are you sure you're Evan?"

I nodded"I'm sure"

"Sorry it's just...Never mind. Do you need a tour around the school?" the lady asked.

I grabbed the paper "it's okay I have some time to looked around, but thank you so much for the offer" I said.

"well If you need any help feel free to come get me I know it can be hard coming to a new school" She said with a smile I nodded and waved goodbye.

If only she knew how many times I've been the new girl. How many times I've been to a new school...I've lost count sometimes we'd stay in a place for one month other six...I don't think I've ever stayed a full year at my school not since my mom passed away...

I walked around finding where my classes would be, so I hopefully won't have to ask anyone I don't really like talking to anyone much since I'm not a huge fan of crowds, not that I won't talk to anyone I just don't. Me and dad moved around a lot so I don't see the use in getting to know anyone when I'm going to be leaving soon anyway. My last school was supposed to be just that my last school so I made a few friends and just like that we moved again...

Refocusing back to reality I when into my first class of the day computer.I folded up my schedule and quickly went to class it was a pretty standard classroom cream walls and ugly carpet that to me looked liked there were little tiny insects crawling all over it but none the less I sat down in the very back corner and got on the computer.