We can't accept you

Evans P.O.V:

Me and Bell take our water and drink it slowly. After a few moments Josey walked back in.

"I am so sorry let's get you girls home" she said nicely helping me and Bell up. I looked at Bell and when we reached the door it swung open hitting me in the face.

"They are not leaving" Ian yelled.

I was on the floor holding my nose with blood coming out.

"Evie you okay" Bell came to my side.

"I'll go get some paper towels" Josey said running off.

"Evan I'm so sorry" Ian crouched in front of me.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and titled my head back I know I could potentially choke on my blood but I don't want to get blood on the floor. Josey came back, I grabbed the paper towel and held in over my nose.

"Evan.."

"Get away from her" Bell yelled.

Ian moved back a bit "I'm so so sorry Evan I didn't mean too I just..."

"It's okay" I said cutting him off.

I saw the pain in his eyes and for some reason I felt bad for making him feel that way.

Ian grabbed my shoulders despite Bells protests "but you're not leaving me"

I looked up at him "why" I was picked up off the floor and moved to the couch.

Ian squatted in front of me his hands were resting on his knees and he was just staring at me. A few tears must have fallen from my eyes because Ian ran his thumb over my face.

"Ian they don't deserve this kind of treatment" Josey's voice broke the silence. Ian closed his eyes and sighed.

"No they don't but it's the only way"

"They only way for what" Bell said sounding annoyed.

I looked up to see Bell folding her arms over her chest glaring at Ian and Micheal standing next to her staring at her with a look of love and longing I think. I mean Bell is pretty so I can see why he would long after her but love? I don't think I'm as good as reading people as I think because love that can't be right.

Bell glanced at Micheal and he looked away. A cough brought my attention back to Ian.

"Allow me to explain why you two can't leave"

I nodded.

"Finally" Bell said while throwing her arms up and walking over to to me.

Ian stood up "let's talk in my office" he held his hand out but instead of taking it I stood up and grabbed Bells arm. I saw his eyes narrow on Bell obviously not liking that I ignored his hand. Bell started following Ian dragging me with her and Micheal following close behind.

We entered a fairly large room with an expensive looking desk and a leather chair behind it. The room was a pale gray with book cases all long the walls and dark wood floors matching the book cases. There was a long glass table surrounded by chairs in the center at least eight of them.

Ian motioned for us to sit in the ebony Black leather couch in front. Still holding on to Bell me and her made our way and sat down. Micheal stood leaning on the desk next to Ian.

"Let's play the question game you guys get to ask one question and we get to ask one question and we'll go back and forth until we all get the questions we've all been wanting to ask" Me and Bell looked at each other before nodding.