Moving in part 2

Evan's P.O.V:

"You okay King?" I asked quietly to the cute fur ball clinging on to me for dear life.

"No! There's to many dogs! Let's go back." King pleaded.

"Aww is my brave little King scared of a few dogs?" I cooed.

"No! I simply fear for your life." He huffed.

I laughed at his antics. Suddenly I hear a few growls. I turned around to see that we are surrounded by huge men with glowing eyes most gold.

"What do you think you're doing!" Ian yelled at the men.

"Alpha we smelled a feline and humans so we came to investigate." The man in the middle said.

"The humans are mine and your Beta's mates, the feline is my mates cat. You will treat them with respect!" Ian boomed.

The man looked shocked for a bit "My apologize Alpha." He turned to me "I'm sorry about my behavior..." He trailed off. I guess not knowing what to call me.

"Evan just Evan. And my cat is King." I said.

"And I'm Bellanie" Bell said raising her hand.

"Evan is the future Luna and Bellanie is to be a future Beta" Ian said coldly.

"I'm truly sorry for how I treated you both. Please forgive me and my men" he said. I looked and saw that all the men that had surrounded us were now bowing. Making me feel uncomfortable.

"Make sure everyone knows. You are dismissed." Ian growled leaving me no time to respond. Grabbing a couple more bags before motioning me to follow him inside Bellanie and Micheal also following behind. We stopped in front of a two large doors.

"Where are we?" Bellanie asked. "This place doesn't look like the pack house"

"That's because it's not. This is supposed to be the Alphas house but since you and Evan want to stay so close together for whatever reason Alpha Ian is letting you and me stay here as well." Micheal answered.

"That is correct. Evan this your room." Ian said pointing to the first door. "That one's mine" Ian pointed to the second. "This is Bellanie's" he pointed out a room right across from mine. "That is Micheal's" Ian pointed to a door next to Bellanie's.

I opened the door King immediately jumping off my shoulders to go explore. I stared in aw. It was beautiful. The walls were a powder blue shade, the floors were walnut wood. Making the room have beautiful lighting. There was a king sized bed in the middle. A couple feet from the bed was a large glass window. The window had a window seat too! I've always wanted one of those. I ran to look out the window ignoring the rest of the bedroom. I saw that the sun was slowly making it's way down meaning I even get a sunset view! I squealed at how beautiful it wall was. I opened the window and leaned over I looked down and noticed there was a small balcony. I squealed again. I heard a deep chuckle and turned around to see Ian smiling at me. I blushed.

"I take it you like it" Ian said.

"Ian this is amazing! It's got everything! Well...except for my personal touch but we'll get to that. And it's even got a view of the sunset!" I said excitingly.

"This room is amazing" I heard King yell. I look up to find him walking along the ceiling banisters. They were the same color as the floor.

I laughed and turned to Ian who was also looking up at King. "Thank you Ian. Even King likes it"

Ian looked at me "I wasn't looking for the cats approval I was looking for yours. But I guess I'm glad you both like it."

I smiled and ran to him jumping into his arms for a big thank you hug. Despite it catching him off guard he still caught me. He tensed up a bit but relaxed returning my hug. He than kissed me on the forehead.