Evan's Date

Evans P.O.V:

Ian ordered for me and him we are just sitting in silence waiting for our food.

"So what's your favorite color?" I blurted out.

"My favorite color? Why are you asking?" Ian said raising his eyebrow.

"Fine don't answer I was just curious" I said.

Ian chuckled "the color of your eyes"

"Mine?"

That was a dumb question considering he said YOUR eyes...

"Of course yours" he smirked.

"Well that's cheesy and boring" I said with a small smile.

"Why is that boring"

"My eyes are just hazel"

"Hazel eyes are actually fairly rare and change colors so no they're not boring" he said like he was stating a fact which I guess technically he was. "What's your favorite color"

I paused to think I love lots of colors I don't really have a specific one

"Purple....or blue or white oh silver and black...and-"

"Basically you like all colors" Ian interrupted letting out a small laugh.

I nodded a light blush reaching my cheeks.

"Sorry about the wait here's your food" the pretty brunette waitress said with a bright smile, not a flirty smile but a smile and she wasn't staring at Ian or flirting with him which I liked.

We thanked her and began to eat.

I'm not sure exactly why Ian ordered me lasagna but I'm glad he did it was the best tasting lasagna I've ever had i wish i had the recipe....

"How do you like your food?" Ian asked.

"It's amazing!" I said taking another bite. "I wish I could make lasagna this good"

"I wish I could make lasagna"

I stared at him "you can't make lasagna"

"I can't really cook anything I was trained to be a strong leader not a cook" he stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I smiled.

After we paid oh sorry after Ian paid for the food leaving a good tip for our server we left driving back home.

"Ian you missed the turn" I said interrupting the silence.

"No I didn't its right up ahead" he said motioning forward.

"Ian that was the road to my apartment" I pointed back

"I never said we were going to your apartment"

"You said you'd take me home"

"I am, your home is with me"

I blushed a bit.

"Ian you know that's not how this works" I said with a smile.

"Why not we had a great time haven't I earned the right to be your mate"

I raised an eyebrow at him "Ian we went on one date"

He pulled over to the side of the road. Parking his car he then turned to me placing a hand on my cheek.

"Ian what are you-"

"Don't forget we kissed too" he said running his hand over my cheek, his voice soft. "And it was the best kiss I've ever had" he started to lean closer "please stay with me" he whispered resting his forehead on mine.