Evie and Bell

Evans P.O.V:

Me and my best friend Bellanie I had found my Junior year after graduating decided to move to away and go to college together deciding we could rent an apartment and live together I know most people wouldn't move in with there best friends unless they've known each other for years and me and Bell only knew each other for two but. it was the best couple years of my life.

She came from a middle class family so her financial background was defiantly different from mine but she didn't mind and still loved hanging out with me. It was strange when I meet her as soon as she spoke to me it's like a part of me was found and we instantly became best friends.

Thinking back to it I had just arrived to my new school and the Queen Bee Rebecca immediately came to warn me to not get on her bad side I guess I just attract the jerks but as I was just nodding along but Bell had other ideas "and who the heck made you queen" she was resting on the lockers both arms crossed over her chest.

She had stood up for me many times and I have to say I haven't smiled or laughed as hard as I did with her in a long time me and her were complete opposites but she appreciated my quiet, random self and I loved her crazy, feisty attitude.

We were the best friends that would share each others clothes so often we didn't know whose was whose anymore the kind, that did everything together her family was like a second family to me, her home was my home and I loved that I had never had that kind of relationship with anyone before.

Like I said before we were very different she has platinum blonde hair with teal tips and I had chestnut brown I also had teal tips we had both died our tips wanting people to know that we where best friends she had beautiful baby blue eyes and soft pink lips she was pretty curvy too I mean she was small and thin but she had a good sized butt and wasn't flat chested oh and she had a tan skin color complimenting her hair.

One night on me and hers birthday we got the bright idea to get tattoos I had never rebelled against my father and she had never rebelled against her parents but we wanted to do just one rebellious thing in our lives and we agreed we should get small tattoos as proof of our friendship and our on act of rebellion.

I decided to get a crescent moon and she got the sun they were right below our ribs right above our hips mine was on my right side and she got hers on her left side that way they were right next to each other when we walked.

We didn't want our parents to know which was the other reason but we regretted getting the tattoo as soon as we got it getting that thing hurt they're not small but there not big so it wasn't that bad but we both agreed to never get another one again. I don't regret it now it shows that me and her are best friends.

We are currently going to a town I had spent some time there when I was a sophomore and had an interesting experience but it had turned into one of my favorite towns that I had lived in and left the weekend I turned 16.

I loved the sunsets there it being a small town there wasn't the smog that blocked the sky so I could see the stars too but my mind kept wandering back to Ian I don't know why?

Anyway about a week or so later I discovered that I was a witch.

My mother being the witch and my father being human he of course knew he just wasn't sure if I carried the magic gene but as soon as he found out he went and grabbed my mothers old spell books and told me I could learn if I wanted to.

I happily took the books and started learning I learned how to shape shift which was amazing I can turn into any creature I want and I loved it I did have to learn how each animal worked which wasn't as fun but I learned and loved it.