wait...Ian?!

Ians P.O.V:

It's been a while since they lost her again, it brought back memories and feelings from the first time.

Pain that's all I felt I lost some of my pack, my father, and my mate even though she wasn't dead she was gone

"she didn't even tell us" Damon whined.

I was too out of it to answer him back. I had gone to her apartment and the owner confirmed that she was gone and no one seemed to know where she went just that she came downstairs with a few bags and a couple suitcases her father came packed up their car and left. This pained me even more not knowing where she was, I didn't even know when or even if she was going to come back. With that in mind I shifted and ran back I'll send someone to pick up my car later. I howled in pain that's all I felt the pain of loosing my father the pain of loosing my pack but what really hurt was the pain of not being with my mate or if I'll even see her again.

Those feelings of pain were back. I tried to push them away again but I couldn't I was stupid to think they'd find her.

"Ian" Micheal called.

I heard a knock at the door "come in" I said coldly he entered "what is it" I was looking at the ring again no it was her ring.

"I'm going into town for a bit why don't you come with me" I shook my head "come on it might do you good to get out for a bit" I sighed and nodded setting the ring back on my dresser.

"fine let's go" he nods and we get in my car and drive off.

Evans P.O.V:

"Evan we need more hair dye" I pulled my hair in front of me and noticed that the blonde was starting to show.

"okay let's go pick some up"

"how about you go I have to get to class" I nodded.

Me and Bell take a few classes here and there until we can get more money I took one class and finished it early it was just about basics in medical herbs which I studied in high school.

Bell was taking a class on hair which she recorded the cutting and dying part so I could learn so we could cut and dye each others hair.

I showered and threw on a baggy royal purple long sleeved shirt and leggings I'm just getting hair dye I don't need to dress up. I grabbed my coal black high tops yes I still have them they're my favorite

"do we need anything else" Bell shook her head.

"be careful Evie" I nodded.

"remember from dusk till dawn" she started.

"from dawn till dusk" I continued

and together we said "protect till death do us part" I laughed and left.

That reminds me of the first time we said that.

Witches can make bonds with other witches and making this bond means you can barrow each others power so your stronger and we even found out that there's a spell that allows us to see what the other is seeing and we perfected this we didn't use it all the time just when someone might be in trouble. One time..

I was in the hallway going to the bathroom and the Queen Bee was attempting to bully me again. I fought for a bit until I felt Bell pushing through I opened my mind to complete the spell she saw what was going on. She broke the spell and ran to come to my aid.

I smiled at the memory. I reached a general store and found the hair dye.

I picked out a blonde for my tips cause brown hair doesn't dye easy and then I grabbed a pretty arctic blue color it wasn't the exact color that we had but it was close enough. I stood up backed up seeing if I could find our exact coloring. I bumped into a wall.