I can't

Evan's P.O.V:

I am mad no more than mad I am furious! I cannot believe he expects me to accept him! A freaking kidnapper, bruise giver, man slut, and stalker! Oh yeah that's right I saw him following me home after the grocery store I saw him and Micheal walk off! AH! I am so mad he won't let me and Bell go home and he still expects us to forgive, forget, and accept them.

Me and Bell looked at each other then back at the boys, they started to space out a bit their eyes slightly glazed over. Bell got up grabbing my arm and me and her ran out and into another room. I locked the door then hurried over to help Bell who was pushing a desk towards the door. We got it almost to the door when we heard growling followed by a loud bang.

"Evan! Open the damn door!" Ian's voice boomed through the door. We finished pushing the desk to the door but, when Ian growled and punched the door making the wood crack I knew we needed more. Running over to the bed we started to push but it wouldn't budge.

"we need like a strength spell" Bell grumbled.

I stopped for a moment to think is there a strength spell? I jumped when I heard another bang and saw that Ian had effectively punched a hole in the wall

"Evan!" he roared "open the door" he said pausing between each word.

"Bell shrink" I said

"what" she said raising her eyebrow

"you know shrink you said when you were little you loved the idea of being really small so you learned..." I said trailing off.

"Oh got it" Bell said snapping her fingers. She mumbled a few words and I watched as she got smaller and smaller until she fit inside my palm "now what" she yelled so I could hear her.

"now" I said running towards the window I set her down right as the door flew off it's hinges. I turned and saw a fuming Ian running towards me. I quickly jumped out the window

"Evan!" "Bell" Ian and Micheal yelled.

I mumbled a few words while thinking about the bird and I morphed into a raven. I started to fly when I realized I had dropped Bell. Quickly I swooped down and caught her so her stomach was in my beak.

"jeez Evie you couldn't have caught me by my shirt or something" Bell said breathing heavy. I looked back and saw Ian staring me down in both amazement and anger "bye bye jackasses" Bell yelled as loud as she could though I don't know if they heard her. I shook her a bit "hey what was that for" she yelled. I shook her again "really you're going to get mad at me for swearing at the kidnappers" I nodded which again shook her "hey you told me you swear when you're angry so leave me alone" she huffed.

I continued flying until I got tired and I had to land "hey over there" Bell shouted and pointed her arm which I could barley see and I saw that she pointed to an open area with a small river. I landed and morphed back Bell grew "Woah! It feels so weird to go from big to small to big again you're perspective really changes is this how you feel all the time."

I shoved her "I'm not that short" I huffed

"Hang on now" she said grabbing a blade of grass. She held it up at a distance "hm you're the same height as this blade of grass" she said then started laughing.

"Ha ha now hurry up we need to go" I said rolling my eyes.

"What we're far enough away at least a 30 minute walk what are you afraid of" Bell said.

"Um they're werewolves that's...." I got cut off when I heard a growl and five wolves emerge from the trees but they weren't friendly they all were brown with black eyes one of them had a few patches of gray "what I'm afraid of" I finished.