Evan's big smile

Evan's P.O.V:

A week has pasted since my dad got that phone call and I was currently helping him pack.

"Let's see they told me I could be gone for anything between a week or a month"

"a month" I questioned.

"yes they said there's a lot of competition and many of us are very good candidates but it's still a very good opportunity and If I have to stay there for more than a month than I want you to move with me okay" I nodded.

My dad walked over to to his dresser grabbing an object and holding it out in front of me.

"Here I want you to carry this around" I took the small box from my dad noticing it was a phone

"A phone?" I questioned.

"I want you to only use it for emergency's and I will call you on it occasionally it only has a limited amount of minutes to call" he warned I nodded.

I looked it was an old model not a smartphone it was a flip phone but I didn't mind this was the first time I'd ever had a phone even if it is only for a short amount of time.

"okay I think that's everything oh one more thing" he pulled out his wallet "here" he said while handing me some money.

I took it "goodnight dad" he smiled and went to bed and I did the same.

The next morning I woke up and my dad was gone he must have left earlier.

I got out of bed and got ready I threw on a white t-shirt, ever blue skinny jeans, and lastly my oversized midnight black zip up hoodie.

I love oversized hoodies because I feel like they're warmer than sweatshirts and hoodies that fit you scratch that I love baggy shirts in general. I decided on making french toast.

After I was done making french toast I ate 2 slices along with a glass of milk and put the leftovers away. I looked at the time 7:30AM sweet just in time and I walk out taking my time and enjoying the scenery and making it to school.

All the upper class men were gossiping and giggling about something but I ignored it. I sat down in my usual computer and someone had sat down right next to me I looked over and it was Micheal.

"hey Evan what are you up too?" I glanced at him.

"nothing what about you?" I asked Micheal is nice and I don't want to be mean to someone for no reason even if he is friends with the beast.

"wow your actually talking to me" I smiled a little "anyway are you going to the party." I looked at him blankly.

"party?" I furrowed my eyebrows in question.

"you don't know about the party happening" he asked me in disbelief. I shook my head "basically there's this secret party that every senior knows about and only exceptionally cool juniors" he said motioning to himself.

"well then that's why I don't know about it" he just looked at me "I'm a sophomore" I stated

"really I then why are you in a junior level computer class" he asked amazed.

"well if your not good with athletics you better at least be good at academics" he just stared at me his eyes wide.

"but still shouldn't you be in the advance sophomore class" I shrugged.

"I guess I'm supposed to be but my dad convinced the principle to let me in the junior classes but it kinda sucked because I had to take a test to see if I was even smart enough to be here" he looked at me.