Ballanie's Date

Bellanie's P.O.V:

Now me and Micheal were alone...at his house... not that I mind if Micheal tries any funny business I'll just light his pants on fire or maybe blow him out the window or something.

"So what now?" I asked breaking the silence.

"We could...talk" Micheal said though it came out sounding more like a question.

"I was thinking something more exciting but if you want to" I shrugged.

"Well we don't really know a whole lot about each other" Micheal pointed out.

"Okay favorite color?" I started.

"hmm green yours?" Micheal said.

"Hmm teal. What's your favorite food?"

"Definitely hamburgers. They are just so good except it is kind of weird they're called hamburgers when their beef or chicken I don't think I've ever actually had a hamburger I..." Micheal trailed off "Sorry I'm rambling aren't I um what's your favorite food?"

"Okay one that's a good point, two you're cute when you ramble so there's no need to apologize and three Hamburgers are amazing and four my favorite food is probably pizza"

I stopped for a moment before realizing what I said my cheeks became hot I didn't mean to call him cute out loud! I mean it's no secret that I find him attractive but, I said it was cute when he rambled not that he was cute but that he was cute while he rambled. I didn't compliment his looks I complimented a quirk of his!

"You find it cute when I ramble?" Micheal asked as if making sure that's what I said.

"I didn't..I don't.. I..I.." I paused I have never been at a loss for words..."I want ice cream" I blurted out trying to change the subject.

"I think we have some chocolate" Micheal said.

Micheal probably knew I was just changing the subject but I'm glad he followed along.

Micheal came back with a carton of chocolate fudge ice cream and two spoons "Were are the bowls" I asked.

"I forgot them I can run and grab them real quick" Micheal said setting the carton and spoons down on the coffee table.

"No it's okay we can just share the carton. But I'm cold so do you have a blanket?" I rushed out. Micheal smiled grabbing a blanket wrapping me up in it and sitting beside me "Aren't you cold?" I asked.

"No werewolves have a higher body heat than humans do" Micheal shrugged "are you still cold?"

I could tell the truth and say no I'm not cold or...now this is just what I'm thinking... I could take this opportunity and claim I'm still cold and cuddle up to Micheal... What the heck is wrong with me why do I even need to think about this I've never had to think before I would just flirt with the guy but then again he did kidnap me and Evie although he did explain that he didn't really have a choice it was Ian's idea...

"Yeah I'm still a bit cold" I say letting out a fake shiver. Micheal's hot you can't blame me for wanting to flirt with him and besides I love cuddling.

I saw Micheal smile a bit before wrapping his arms around me pulling me onto his lap letting his body heat surround me. Oh my goodness this dudes a freaking heater I was warm before but now I'm in that comfortable temperature you know the one that's warmer than warm but not hot either. Just perfect.

"Better?" Micheal's soothing voice filled my ear.

"Better" I said snuggling further in his chest. I could almost feel Micheal's smile grow. Micheal set the Ice cream in my lap and hit play on a movie he had put in earlier I wasn't really paying attention though.

After the movie was over and the Ice cream finished Micheal suggested we play a video game you basically walk around and shoot zombies whoever killed the most zombies won, were are currently on our third game it's the tie breaker since Micheal won one and I won one.

"Fudge" Micheal growled out when he died ending the game making me the winner.

I jumped up "Woohoo" I started dancing around singing "I win you loose" I stopped for a moment before looking at him "Who's the master I am" I shouted before going back to dancing around the couch.

"Very humble Bell" Micheal said sarcastically.

I just ignored him and continued singing "I win you loose I beat you at your own game."

I was suddenly picked up from my waist causing me to squeal and sat down on someones shoulders I looked down to see that Micheal was now giving me a shoulder ride.

"Micheal what are you doing?" I asked placing my hands on his head. Oh my gosh! his hair was so soft! I immediately forgot about being on his shoulders and started playing with his hair.

"You won so as Queen of the zombie killing you need a pedestal" Micheal said walking around.

"Micheal can I please braid your hair" I asked.

"Why do you want to braid my hair?" Micheal asked.

"Because it's so soft and pretty and long" I said pulling some of his hair up to make a mo-hawk.

"My hair isn't that long" Micheal said "and you really think it's soft?"

"Sorry but your hair is longer than most guys hair and yes it's very soft"

"I'll let you braid my hair on one condition" Micheal said.

"What"

"You give me a kiss on the lips" Micheal said.

"Now why would you think I'd kiss you just to braid your hair" I said raising my eyebrow although he couldn't see it.

Micheal sighed "I didn't want to resort to this but..."

Suddenly Micheal started spinning me around the room, things flew by only to reappear again then leave.

"Micheal" I half screamed half laughed "put me down"

He stopped for a minute "are you going to agree"

"No"

"Then no" he said and started spinning again.

After a bit I gave in "Okay okay I'll agree" I said laughing.

Micheal stopped letting me get off his shoulders but holding me so I was in front of him he sat down so I was straddling his waist his hands on my lower back.

I leaned in so our lips were almost touching but not quit and I whispered "let me braid your hair first" and jumped off him before he could react. I stood there with my arms folded.

"That's not fair" Micheal groaned.

"Life's not fair now sit on the floor so I can braid your hair then I'll kiss you" I said.

Micheal sighed but moved so he was now sitting criss-cross on the floor "you better hold up your end of the deal"

I smiled and began putting his hair into two french braids or boxer braids.