Evan ran away again...

Evan's P.O.V:

It's Been a about a week or so I don't know I've been locked up in this room the entire time going in and out of sleep. My wounds have been healing nicely, the doctors go in and out of here to redress and clean them.

My days start off with me waking up showering putting on one of Ian's shirts and being bored he has a TV but I don't really know how to work it all that well.

Today however when I woke up it felt as if a big weight was on me. I groaned ignoring it. I do not want to get up. I tried to roll over but I couldn't. I looked down there was a big arm slung across my stomach. I looked to the side and there was Ian face down on the pillow.

He groaned "good morning angel" his voice husky and sexy.

"Morning" I mumbled.

Wait... I looked again Ian was in the bed the arm around me was his... Oh! My! Gosh! Did he...

My eyes shot open and I jumped up out of bed but, immediately fell.

"Angel you okay" Ian asked as he looked over the side I fell off of staring down at me.

I stayed on the floor groaning that did not feel good on my shoulder. I ignored the pain and jumped up "wh....why... with..me?" I said pointing at the bed then at me.

My face was probably red. He scratched his head

"Because I wanted too besides I always do"

"You.. you always..." I trailed off.

"Yea ever since you got here I've crawled into bed with you after you've gone to bed I usually leave before you get up" Ian shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Ahh" I squeaked my face most definitely red.

"oh by the way you love to cuddle which I didn't expect that from you" My eyes widened "yea every time I laid down you would immediately wrap yourself around me" I let my mouth hang open "one night I watched you sleep for a bit did you know you sleep talk."

"I don't...do I?" I said mostly to myself.

"You do and guess what you said... Ian is so hot I want to marry him and have kids and kiss him" he said with a mischievous smile.

Okay I know for a fact that even if I did sleep talk I wouldn't say that well maybe the part about Ian being hot but...

"I didn't....that still does....doesn't gi..give you th..the right to..to.." I stuttered.

"Doesn't give me the right to what?" Ian said clear and steady.

"The right to..sleep in the same room with me let alone the same bed" I said quietly my head down.

His rough hands grabbed my check raising my head.

"Darling you are my mate..I have every right to sleep with you" Ian said smirking a bit.

Ian's eyes glazed over and he started spacing out a bit. His smirk grew. Suddenly his eyes snapped back and he was staring at me with mixed emotions.

"I was just told that Micheal and Bell have already kissed" My eyes widened no way Bell kissed Micheal at least willingly "should we try it" Ian said barley above a whisper as he brought his and my face closer.

I don't know what to do.

"How do you know Bell kissed Micheal" I blurted out.

"Mind link" he whispered almost touching my lips.

"What's a mind link"

He sighed and pulled away thankfully "It's one of a werewolves abilities we can communicate through our minds by connecting them thus making a mind link"