Short #1

Hey y'all It's been a while I decided I was gonna make a few short stories I guess they don't really have anything to do the plot they're just meant to be funny so I hope you like them

Evans POV:

I barged into Ian's office without knocking and stood in front of his desk.

"Ian"

"Yes my darling?" Ian said he while still looking at papers.

"I want a baby"

"Go ahead and get whatever you want."

He didn't react or look at me or anything. Okay fine if he doesn't want to pay attention to me...

"Okay I just wanted your opinion on who the father should be." I folded my arms.

"Whatever you want. I trust you." He nodded along.

Seriously?

"Okay well Jackson is good looking and if it's him then the baby has a chance of having blue eyes which would be adorable but Derek has red hair and oh how I do love red heads, what do you think?"

He didn't answer just nodded.

"You're right Derek is the best choice, I'll go ask if he wants to have a baby with me." I started walking out.

"You go do that, wait what!" Ian finally snapped out of whatever trance he was in just in time to stop me from opening the door. "You're gonna ask Derek what?"

"If he wants to be the father of my baby since you seem so uninterested." I said putting my hands on my hips. Honestly I don't know who Derek is do we even have a Derek here?

"Who's Derek?" Ian asked glaring down at me.

"I have no idea" I said with a smile "I just wanted to get your attention."

"Let me make this clear, I will be the only father of your babies." Ian said moving closer so I was against the door and placing his hands on my hips.

"Then when you're done lets have a baby." I said.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I want a baby..." I pouted.

"Evan" Ian groaned "Babies are hard to take care of are you sure we're ready?"

I looked at him, I straightened my posture and said "Ian I want a baby and yes I'm sure we can handle it."

He huffed "fine let's have a baby.."

"Yay!" I jumped up and down.