Her name is Evan

Ian's P.O.V:

When she just kept walking refusing my help I eventually gave up and just let her do her thing but I was worried about her walking especially alone so I followed her. I watched as she struggled to get home carrying more than an armload of bags. I wanted to run and help her every time she stumbled one time, she actually fell flat on her back

"Gosh dang it" she mumbled.

A normal human wouldn't have been able to hear it but since I wasn't a normal human.

She flung her upper body forward doing an awkward sit up and managed to stand up. I watched as she got up and started walking again.

"Hey man" I jumped and turned around to see Michael standing there "calm down man it's just me" I glared at him before standing up straight and looked at him.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"I came to get you" I nodded in response.

"Hey were you spying on that weird human girl?" Micheal asked.

"That weird human girl is my mate" I stated.

"Wait dude you found your mate"

I nodded.

"That's amazing..though it is a bit unusual considering she's a human"

I raised my eyebrow. "It's not like it's rare to be mated to a human."

"True but anyway we need to tell everyone and your parents need to meet her so does the pack after all she is the future Luna Oh! and we need to get her comfortable around us and you need to mark and mate with her" Micheal rambled on but when he got to the part about me mating her I smiled.

She is going to be the most amazing girl ever I can already tell.

"Hh by the way what's her name" Micheal asked and I froze.

"I don't know" I said slowly.

"You don't know your own mates name" he said in disbelief "man that's sad."

"I'm still not entirely sure she is my mate, she won't look me in the eye but she's all I've been thinking about."

"I guess that's a new mission then" he said.

"Yeah and until we know for sure no one can know."

"Agreed"

When we got to the pack house I was immediately tackled and I looked down to see my little brother hugging my leg

"hello Aiden" I said patting his head.

He looked up "Big brother guess what" he said cheerfully.

"What"

Aiden smiled and let go of my leg running over to the table and grabbing a piece of paper "I drew this for you" he said excitedly.

"Thank you" I picked it up to see a family of stick figures.

"That's all of us" Aiden said pointing and naming out everyone in our family.

I knelled down to his level giving him a hug.

"Thank you so much I love it" Aiden smiled and ran to go play with Emily, Aiden and Emily are twins and very close. I stand up and see my mom in the door way

"Ian your dad wants to see you in his office"

I nodded before walking up the stairs down the long hallways finally reaching the door that said Alpha in big letters across it I knocked on the door