King

Evan's P.O.V:

I woke up to light streaming through the curtains odd I thought I closed them them last night. I rolled over looking at my clock 10:30AM I guess I can get up. I rolled out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom running into the door frame on my way in. Great! Just what I need to wake up.

"Evie you good?" Bell asked.

"yeah just ran into the door frame" I groaned.

Bell sighed coming into view "Oh my gosh Evie!"

"What? It hurts a bit but it's not the first time I've run into a door frame"

"No Evie you have a black eye" Bell said dragging me to the mirror and sure enough I had a bruise to the left of my left eye. right were I had hit when I ran into the door frame.

"Bell that's not exactly a black eye and it's not even that bad" I sighed.

"Hey it's a bruise it's by your eye so there for it's a black eye" Bell reasoned.

"Whatever" I groaned "can I get back to doing my business" I asked.

"Gee you're grumpier than usual this morning" Bell said leaving to the kitchen.

She's right I am grumpier than normal today I wonder why. After showering I blow dried my hair and brushed my teeth. I finished by pulling my hair up in a messy bun. I walk over to my closet pulling out a baggy white t-shirt and a pair of charcoal black joggers with some fish net lining the sides. I tucked the shirt in to the rim of the joggers and put some socks on. Lazy but cute.

I went to the kitchen pulling out my applesauce and apple juice so I can finally enjoy it. I was about to take a bite when the doorbell went off.

"Evie can you get the door I've got to get ready for class!" Bell called.

Sighing I got up and opened the door there was a man in a royal blue baseball cap a pale blue button up shirt and shorts in the same color as the cap. He had a worn out look probably in his 30's holding two large bouquets of red roses.

"Delivery for Bellanie White and Evan Pierce" the man smiled.

"We didn't order flowers" I said confused.

"I'm just the delivery guy I was told to deliver them to this address and these people" He said sounding kind of annoyed.

I flinched at this "Thank you" I said grabbing the flowers and shitting the door.

"Who was it?" Bell asked coming out of her room putting on an earring.

"A delivery"

Bell's brows furrowed she grabbed a bouquet "This one has your name" she laughed.

I glanced at the card and laughed "this one has yours" we laughed as we switched bouquets.

I opened the card and attempted read the messy handwriting.

"Bell what does yours say?" I asked.

"Dear Bell, I'm sorry but I won't be able to see you for a week or two(pack business) really boring and I hate it I'll miss you and your beautiful smile when I get back we can spend the day doing whatever you want I hope these roses help make up for my lack of being there. Forever yours Micheal" She said with a small blush "what does yours say"

"Dear Evan, I can't visit you for a while I need to go on a business trip I don't know when I'll be back but when I do we're going out. I'll miss you. Signed Ian." I said in a deep monotone voice trying to mimic his.

Bell laughed at my voice "dang girl no offense but your man is pretty dumb and boring and lame and demanding and totally not romantic at all."

I sighed "it doesn't matter"