6. A WHORE WITH PRINCIPALS

​He kisses me first. We're halfway to the door to his apartment when he spins me around slamming his body into mine. I beg for more wrapping my legs around him, with haste he closes the door and lays me on the wooden table. Our ragged breath and the sound of my dress ripping form the front is the only noise that fills the apartment. I come in gentle, opening his shirt one button at a time as I leave a trail of kisses on his hot skin.

His blue eyes bore into my hazel ones as he slowly explores my body. He teases me; I'm not ready to give in yet so I tease him back. His breath hitches as I touch him in slow circular motions that seem to drive him crazy. I'm reminded how much I needed this, how much I needed to give away when he enters me. I gasp as I clutch onto him tight my nails digging into his back. With one swift motion he picks me up and takes me to his bedroom.

He lays me down, slowly kissing the inner skin of my thighs; I can barely hold it together. He kisses me as I lace my fingers with his hair bringing him closer to my core. And then I silently explode, but I'm barely given time to recover as he enters me again. This time he is rough and I welcome the pain with pleasure. And for a brief moment I finally forget.

I stare at the ceiling breathless trying to gain my strength back. For some reason I feel inspired. I should go back but tonight...I don't feel like painting by my own. I see him getting out of the bathroom only a towel wrapped around his torso, and it is the first time I really notice the stranger who I fucked senseless to feel numb. He's handsome, I'll give him that. Unlike Jasper, his face carries no scars. His sharp features are soft when he looks at me, maybe its kindness maybe its pity.

"I need a sheet and a pencil." I say.

He turns around and looks at me; I'm still naked lying on his bed not worried about covering myself up

He turns around and looks at me; I'm still naked lying on his bed not worried about covering myself up. A moment later he hands me the sheet and charcoal pencils. I sit on the floor, working my way through the fine lines as I sketch. We don't talk for a while; he just looks at me as I sketch.

"You weren't lying back then." He spoke first breaking the silence I so desperately needed.

"When you said you're an artist."

"I never said I was an artist. I told your friends that I paint."

"Yeah...They were kind of drunk."

"No...I was drunk. You're friends just needed to know from which section of society I come from so they could equate the amount of respect they could give me by knowing my monetary value." He looked taken aback, but shrugged it.

"You have beautiful hands." I say as I trace his skin remembering how moments ago they have driven me crazy.

"Uh...Thank you." He said unsure.

"So Jade..."

"What do you do for a living?" I ask him cutting him off.

"I am the CEO of Models Management Company."