10. THE MULTIVERSE THEORY

According to the multiverse theory, the appearance of 'intelligent design' in our universe is the result of the pieces coming together just right. If that is the case, then perhaps in other parallel universe I'm not lying naked next to a man with no shame whatsoever whoring around as an imaginary hammer pounds on my head repeatedly.

I try not to stir, I need to get out of the bed but he has got an iron grip on me. We're so close I can feel his heartbeat; I try not to focus on that as well.

"Are you seriously talking about Multiverse Theory?" He mumbles and brings me closer to him, burying his face in the crook of my neck. It is such a human act, it takes me by surprise.

"Just wondering out loud." I say and squirm trying to break free.

"Go back to sleep it's only seven." He says. His hands slowly start to wonder, his fingertips are gentle against my stomach. It makes me moan inwardly and I don't know why but I turn red hearing myself for the first time. I hear him chuckle under his breath, as a last attempt to get out the bed I kick him harder than I intend to.

"What the hell!" He yells. I roll over to the edge, taking advantage of the opportunity and regret it instantly as I stand up and wince in pain. Within seconds Roy got up as well.

"What's wrong?" I look at him and inwardly groan

"Nothing." I say and make a mistake of taking another step.

"Jade...Tell me did I hurt you?" He asked me sincerely.

"I'm a little swollen." I say in a little voice.

He looks at me and smiles "Go back to bed, it's still early." He insists and I shake my head no.

"All right, don't say I didn't ask you like gentleman." He says picking me up in his arms.

Gently he threw me down on bed and climbed on top of me, he's expecting me to say something quirky but I don't

Gently he threw me down on bed and climbed on top of me, he's expecting me to say something quirky but I don't. He brings his head down and just when I think he is going to kiss me he goes down further and gently sucks on my collarbone.

He inhales my scent "You really do smell intoxicating."

And with that goes back to sleep. It doesn't take me long to embrace slumber too. I lazily open my eyes and not finding a warm body next to me, I turn to see that the bed is empty. The smell of eggs and bacon is thick in the air, I got up from the bed before stepping out of the room I see one of Roy's t-shirt lying around and wear it guessing he wouldn't mind.