19 YOU'RE MY NOXIOUS BLUE SKY

"You're the dark one." I tell him as I inspect the bloody corpse lying on the floor. Jasper turns his attention from lifeless body and looks at me.

"But you knew that before you became mine, didn't you?" He says as he picks up the knife and cleans it with a rag.

"But you were never callous." I say taking a step closer. Without wasting any second Jasper pushes me roughly against the wall and brings the dirty knife closer to my face.

"You think of me as callous?" He says

"I think of you as sinner." I say back.

"Tell me then, why would a girl as fragile as you love a sinner?" He mocks me as he cresses my skin with the tip of the knife.

"I don't just love you, I'm drawn to you

"I don't just love you, I'm drawn to you. You, Jasper Funk are my Zion. And I'm not going to let pride take away my heaven. In the pride is the only evil, the root of all sins." I say barely above the whisper.

"What if pride is all I have?"

I reach for the Knife that is in his hand and make him place in front of my heart. "If pride is all you have, then you take my heart. You take my heart out; if you can't promise me my heaven then I don't want my earth as well. You're mine, every breath you take is mine, and every thought that comes to your mind is mine. Your sins are mine and so is your morality."I say and press the knife into my heart.

"When you sin, you break a promise that you never made, but I did. When you sin, you make me feel rueful for loving you. When you sin, it reminds me every day of the monster I want you to become." I say.

He throws the knife away and cups my face forcing me to look up at him. "There's no common ground to it Jade, if you me love then you have to love my monstrosity as well. But you can't...you can't bring yourself to neither love my demons nor hate them."

I kiss him because I don't want to admit that he is right. I'd rather be a non-believer if that's what it takes to be with him. Breaking the kiss I lean back panting "Then I choose you, all of you, I choose to love all of you. All I'm asking in return is that you choose me back, love me back." I whisper.