Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

"Ohh, fuck, yes...!"

Hades's breathy moan filtered through the air above me as I laid on my back on the bed, watching his body undulate as he rode me. His long black hair was loose and flowing over his shoulders, sticking to his face, his glowing blue eyes hooded as he parted his lips in a moan, dropping himself back down on top of me. It was like watching a beautiful wild beast fall prey to its own desires. His smooth olive skin glistened with sweat that rolled down between his pecs to his navel where his cock sat straight up and proud.

I reached forward with one hand, keeping the other on his rolling hips, touching the tip of him. He purred, tilting his head back so his hair fell behind him and brushed my thighs. I took the head of him in my palm, teasing him, dragging my fingers down the length of him, then back up to the sensitive slit dribbling fluids out onto my stomach.

"Stop it, asshole," Hades growled, reaching down to grab my hand around his, but not moving it away, because he clearly enjoyed it. I smirked at that, giving his cock a squeeze and he groaned, leaning over to plant his hands on either side of my head, his arms propping him up.

"I'll make you come first," he seethed at me. I thumbed the head of his cock and he purred, lowering his head so his beautiful black hair created a curtain around us, shutting out the world.

"Sounds like you're getting to your limit," I noted when his next gasp cracked, his hips jerking sharply before picking up the pace.

"No," he managed, then moaned, tilting his body back as his cock kicked and spilled onto my stomach. I chuckled lightly, spreading the fluid on his cock and on my stomach. He moaned, bouncing up and down in my lap as I sat up, grabbing him around the waist. I flipped us over so Hades was on his back now, grabbing handfuls of sheets, his voice breaking into a cry of ecstasy as I began to pound my hips against him, filling him and watching his cock twitch and come back to life.

"If there's one thing I'm really good at," I whispered, leaning down to whisper in his ear, "It's making you come. Over and over and over again." Hades moaned, throwing his arms around me and holding on as I grunted, spilling inside him, until it dribbled to the bed.

"Set is going to kill us for ruining his sheets," I said breathily. Hades held onto me.

"Fuck him, I don't care," he groaned, then for added effect, he snatched at the sheets, tore them with his nails, then wrapped his arms around me again. I laughed softly, cradling him against me as we slowly came down from our high.

"You always have to give someone a reason to get mad at you, don't you?" I murmured, rolling over so I was beside him laying on the bed. Hades turned in to me, wrapping his arms around my torso and pressing his face against my chest, still breathless.

"Makes life... A little more interesting..." Came his response. I shook my head, holding onto him, savoring the heat of his body, his breath blasting against my chest, his silky hair spread out on the pillow, a sharp contrast to the taupe colored pillow case. I stroked his hair for a while, listened to him catch his breath before I decided to get in the shower. I went to the bathroom to grab a towel to clean Hades up, returning to the room to find him sitting up on the edge of the bed, frowning curiously.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Hades shook his head slowly.

"Nothing... Just got a weird feeling all of a sudden."

"Weird feeling? Is someone here?" I asked warily, glancing around the room. We kept all the lights on from the crystal chandelier over the sitting area to the Tiffany lamps on the nightstands and the sconces along the walls. There weren't really any places for a shadow to be, unless it was under the bed, but surely it wouldn't be under there, right?