Illius Wants You To Know...

"Hello all my sublimely magnificent lovers!" Illius exclaims, a wicked grin growing over his face as he steps out onto a stage, taking a bow in front of red, velvet curtains, "I just wanted you to know how simply peachy-" He cuts off, frowning, his brows creasing together, "No, that's an awful word, amazing... too simplistic. Amazeballs! No, now I sound like a dramatic teenager. How simply... extraordinary! Yes, that's the word. I just wanted you all to know how simply extraordinary you are to me, on a personal level." His icy blue eyes twinkle with mischief, "Now I have two different messages I want to share... First, ladies," His voice drops, low and husky.

"That's right, I'm coming for you

"That's right, I'm coming for you. Now listen here you absolutely bewitching creatures," Illius moves towards you, hopping off the stage and approaching your table. He holds his hand out to you, "Take my hand, sweet cakes."

He entwines his fingers with yours, dragging you up from your table

He entwines his fingers with yours, dragging you up from your table. His blue eyes meet yours, holding you there, "Now listen closely. You, yes you. You are beautiful, breathtakingly beautiful and don't you ever forget it." He spins you around as a sweet tune fills the room, it's just you and him.

His arm slips around your waist as he sways with you to the music, "You're so special, unique, no one can ever be you because there is only one of you

His arm slips around your waist as he sways with you to the music, "You're so special, unique, no one can ever be you because there is only one of you. You deserve so much in life and if anyone ever breaks your heart, come to me and I'll kick his butt." He cups the side of your face, continuing to move you around the room, dancing and twirling, "Look at you! Do the world a favor, and don't hide your magic. I want to see the real you and so does the rest of the world. If someone decides they don't like you, fine, that's their loss. The people that really matter in your life will love you for who you truly are. No ifs, ands, or buts." He dips you down, his breath caressing your neck, "Don't be afraid to reach out and grasp your dreams by the reins and ride them into the sunset. You are capable of so much and I can see it all inside of you, the potential, the magic. All you need to do is set it free."

He lifts you back up, pulling you against him and places a gentle kiss on your forehead, "You just let me know if you want to talk with me again later, okay? I'll always be here for you."

"Now gentlemen!" He spins around, clapping his hands together in excitement, "I have something to say to you, that's right. I know you're out there, come out of the shadows where I can see you."

You nervously step out, feeling insecure and unsure, but Illius only gives you a wide grin, "See? That wasn't so hard now was it? People tend to think that it is only girls that face insecurities about themselves, but trust me, as a male I should know that we all doubt ourselves." He clasps his hand firmly on your shoulder, "Show the world your strength, your power, but don't forget to be a gentleman while you're at it. Show the women in your life respect, love them and put them on a pedestal. They are so special and of infinite worth, wouldn't you agree?"

You give a nod.

"Good, now take this dagger," He slips it into your hand, "Take it, don't doubt yourself. Now use this dagger and cut all the strings that are holding you back, figuratively of course. All the strings that are bringing you down, making you feel like you don't amount to anything. I want you to understand that you are unique. There is only one of you and there will only ever be one of you. Live every day with the people you love and who love you, don't take them for granted because one day, you may not have that chance anymore. Be the man I know you are!"

"Everyone, please share yourself and your magic with the world

"Everyone, please share yourself and your magic with the world."

"It always comes from the heart." - Illius