Info You Might Want To Know

Hey guys, I have some information about the book that you MIGHT wanna know. No seriously, you really should know this guys.

First, I know Illius speaks some "strange" words, for example when he speaks to the orb. It's Italian.

Immettire = enter

Ulsca = exit

Servire me = serve me

If you want to know what any of the other words mean in earlier chapters, for example, in book one, then you are free to look it up! :)

Now you may be wondering, wait, how is a kindred aka vampire part angel? Well, I'd love to tell you! Here's a list of just SOME of the ways a race can be created:

Demon + Human = Witch/Warlock

Angel + Human = Kindred

Vampire: Only formed when Kindred go so bloodthirsty, it drives them mad and they break off so far from humanity that they become revolting monsters. They think like beasts, with only one instinct: Feed.

Angel + Witch/Warlock = Werewolf (How does that happen?! You may ask. Well, first of all, angels are an energy ball of light and witches and warlocks come from darkness, being part demon and all. This explains why a werewolf is attracted to the moon, because it is a source of light, but it only comes out in the darkness. Second, witches and warlocks posses powers, a very rare few can even shapeshift, this transfers into their offspring, thus creating werewolves. Yay!)

Angel + Demon = Hybrid (So mysterious!) It's also forbidden. Abominable. Unthinkable! You get the picture. Pure light and pure darkness just aren't supposed to mix together... or are they?

Soulbound = Created by angels and the frostbitten. How? Well I'm sorry, but I can't disclose that information just YET! You'll have to keep reading to find out. ;)

Dryads = Born from nature as  guardians of the earth, protectors of all things green.

Demon + Dryad = Fairy (This is an extremely rare occurance.)

There are many many many many many many many more combinations, hybrids, and of course, a race can breed with one of its own kind to obviously recreate another of that kind. Example: A werewolf breeds with another werewolf, offspring would be a werewolf. It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

I'm not going to list all the other races because some of them have yet to be introduced AND well, it would ruin the story if I just told you everything, now wouldn't it?

:) Hope you guys are enjoying this book series so far! It has already been such an adventure! Thank you for all your love and support! Please don't forget to drop a vote or a comment every once in awhile, it's much appreciated and I'll try to always answer back! Love you all! <3