chapter one

Milah

FAMU....
I didn't know how to feel, as I walked into the start of my freshman year of college. I was taking Business Administration. Due to the fact that I was away from home, I wasn't aware of what's to be expected.

I felt relieved that me and my best friend, Jazmine both got excepted.

"Girllll, did you see that fine chocolate thing over there." She nudged me knocking me out of my thoughts.

"I'm not worried about these niggas, you know good and well Shawn got this on lockdown." I reminded her.

"Speaking of Shawn, where is he, I heard he got accepted too." She said.

I smiled. Shawn was my boyfriend all through high school. We'd planned on going to the same school together afterwards, because we both weren't prepared for separation. He was my biggest supporter, and I was his. He must have tried to surprise me, because I didn't know he in fact also got accepted.

I felt an arm slither around my neck. "Hey Ma." I blushed at the familiar sexy voice of my man. "Hey baby, why you ain't tell me." I squealed before turning to wrap my arms around him in a tight hug. "I felt like telling you before hand would ruin my chance of seeing that beautiful smile you wearing now." He said making me blush.

"I love you." I said before giving him a passionate kiss. "No doubt." He said before grabbing my ass.

"Well I'll let you two love birds get some alone time, while I go fishing for my own." Jazmine said before strutting of to God knows where.

"Do you know what dorm you'll be in?" I asked Shawn.

"Yeah, not too far from you. Jazmine told me where y'all gone be."

"I'm so happy." I squealed.

"Dig that, that's what I'm here for." He said kissing my cheek.

I was feeling better about this already, and was ready to see what the year had to bring.....

Liked by MsMilah_, Jazzy

Liked by MsMilah_, Jazzy.Jazz, and 300 others.
FloridaBoyShawn: Booling in the dorm with the fellas.
MsMilah_: All Mine. 🤤🤪
View all 69 comments.

Liked by MsMilah_ and 287 others

Jazzy.Jazz: That FAMU lighting already in ya girl favor #Okurrrr.
View all 43 comments.