Chapter twenty-four

Shawn & Jazmine

Shawn & Jazmine

As Shawn blew out his final puff of smoke, he thought to himself about the way Jazmine didn't even talk to him before deading their baby. He felt hurt, because even though he said some foul things to her, he felt like she could've came to him about such a big choice. He actually wouldn't have minded having a daughter or a son, especially by the woman he was falling in love with.

He texted her, telling her he was coming to pick her up, knowing that their relationship was on the rocks. He had some explaining to do and definitely some apology to give.

Jazz looked in the mirror, not knowing how to feel about Shawn at the moment. She loved him, but he hurt her. They had something special at one point and as soon as she hit him with the news about her pregnancy, that all went down the drain. A part of her believed that the decision she made to end the pregnancy, made her weak.

She got dressed in a comfortable sweat suit, before grabbing her purse and walking out to his car.

"You look good ma." He told her. Ignoring his comment, she turned her head to look out the window.

He headed to Chilli's, so they could discuss what they had been going through. He had to be kind with his choice of words, because although he didn't show it, he did in fact miss her.

"What are we here for?" She asked him, breaking the awkward silence that was forming between them.

"You know just as well as I do, that we have some talking to do." He stared at her. He couldn't lie, even though he was mad at her, she still was gorgeous.

"I guess you can start. I'm the one confused. One minute you're asking me who the father of the child was, then the next, you're calling me out of my name for getting an abortion."

"Look, when you told me you were pregnant, it wasn't the fact that I was upset that made me come at you. I was just nervous and didn't know how to deal with it at the time. A nigga in school, and we still young. I didn't think I was ready for a kid. Then one night, it hit me that I would actually love to had had a mini me out in the world. Shit, if I had a son, just think about how proud we could have been to go to his football games, or whatever else he was into. And a daughter man, she would have been spoiled, cause she would have been beautiful just like her mother." He reached across the table, taking ahold of her hand.

She couldn't stop the tears from falling from her eyes. Here she was thinking that he didn't even want a baby when her, but now seeing that he actually would have been a good dad, she regretted ever ending her baby's life before it even started.

"I'm sorry Shawn, I didn't know what else to do. When you called me that night to talk about the baby, what was done, had already taken place. I know I could have talked to you, but I really didn't know how." She grabbed a napkin from the table, wiping away her running mascara.

"There's no need to cry about it anymore. We'll have plenty other opportunity to make another one, cause this shit ain't over girl." He said lightening the mood and making her smile. He missed seeing her happy, and he hated to know he was the reason she was feeling down lately. He wanted to do whatever it took to get them back to where they once were.

Jazmine was happy she decided to come out with him today. She felt as though a huge weight was lifted from her shoulder. Finally, she could be at ease. She missed him and his silly ways. She missed his touch, his kisses and just being happy with him.

"I love you girl." He said catching her off guard. Here he was finally saying what he had been wanting to say for the longest. He no longer wanted to hide his feelings when it came to her. She was his girl, and he wanted it to stay that way.

_____________________________

Chris & Naomi

Chris had just left his place and was headed to see Nyla. He hopped into the car, and proceeded to drive over. He called her to let her know he was on the way. When she didn't pick up the phone or text him, he assumed she was just asleep.

Knocking on the door, he awaited somebody to answer for him. He knew that Jazz and also Milah also lived here. As he was about to change his mind, the door flung open, revealing Naomi, Nyla's sister.

"Come on in, Nyla's in her room." Naomi lied. Just as she wanted, Chris was fooled and walked back to Nyla's room, making this the perfect time for her to strip butt naked.

Chris was confused when he didn't see Nyla in her room like Naomi said. He walked back to the front of the room, where he met with a now fully naked Naomi.

"I thought you said she was-." He cut his sentence short, shocked to see Naomi's bare body. He was ready to get the hell out of there, because nothing good could come from this situation.

"Like what you see?" She spun around, showing him every inch of her smooth chocolate body. He wasn't amazed, in fact he was weirded out.

"No, I'm attracted to your sister, NOT you." He said walking towards the door.

"Stop!" Naomi yelled, blocking him from leaving.

"Yo, move." He said, lightly pushing her to the side.

"I heard my sister turning you down one night. I'm assuming y'all haven't fucked yet, so why can't I give you what you really want." She said in her "sexy" voice.

"You buggin' shawty. I ain't even stressing sex right now." He said honestly.

"Not until you had it with me, stop playing hard to get. Don't you want this." She attempted to grab his hand, and lead it to her freshly shaved pussy, but he flinched, making her now feel insecure. Why wasn't he balls deep in her yet?

"I ain't with this shit man, tell Nyla I stopped by." He headed for the door again. Once again, she stopped him, pushing him down on the couch and dropping to her knees. As she was trying to get his pants unbuckled, the door opened.

"What the fuck is going on?" A hurt Nyla said, alongside Milah, who had just taken her to the movies.

"This no good ass nigga was all over me." Naomi lied. Milah read right through her, but Nyla was confused. Little did Naomi know, Chris had recorded the whole conversation, simply because he knew this shit would happen.

🤷🏾‍♀️